Chapter 18

(Likhe har lafz mere hathon se usse yaad rakh na tum)

Khushi:
Someway or the other, i knew they all were right but I don't have that courage to fight with all this. I wish I could run away but what happened with me is something I don't want any other girl to face it. I need to fight, not for me atleast for the others. I will go and fight and I know I always have Nabiha and Deenu's back. I looked up and saw everyone was staring at me, waiting for my answer. I was like 'What are we waiting for?? Let's go'.

Kabir drived, Deenu sat on the passenger seat and rest 4 of us sat back. It was 12am, the streets were quite and scary. Kabir drived towards Anmols home. His watchman saw us and didn't try to stop us. Nabiha and Deenu being them,vran towards his apartment and started banging. Minutes later, he opened the door saw our faces and tried to shut the door at our face but couldn't. We pushed the door and I stepped in. He was standing and sweating. I started taking steps towards him. I catched his collar and pressed our forehead together. I stepped one step back and slapped him. Deenu and Nabiha being them sat on top of Anmols dining table and started cheering 'Go Khushi' as if I was a football player. I again held Anmols collar and slapped him for the 2nd time. Deenu was like 'I am enjoying. Feels like I am watching a live movie. Anmol Do you have popcorn in your home??' Anmol rolled his eyes and tried to pushed me back hard but Dev caught me and held me tight. In a blink of eyes, Dev started hitting Anmol. Darshan and Kabir ran and tried to stop him but couldn't. I ran towards Dev and was like 'Leave him, please. Leave him, for me'. Dev stepped back and didn't say anything. Deenu held his collar and was like 'Ainda se kisi ladki ke saath aisi ghatiya harqat karne ka soch na bhi mat. Ladkia chup rehti hai, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki hum darte hai. Hum chup rehte hai kyu ki hum tum jaise larko Ko sudhar ne ka mauka dete hai or jab nhi sudhar te ho to isse bhi bura haal karte hai. Achi kismat hai tumhari, manna parega'. Deenu, this girl is love. I was shocked to see Nabiha still sitting on top of the table and watching all this drama. Jo larki chup karke kisi jagah 5 minute ke liye beith nhi pati, now she has been sitting here for past 15-20 minutes, woh bhi chup karke. Anmol was standing there and replied after Deenu left his collar 'Tum larkia jab aake meri pitai ki, my ego got hurt. Tabse I decided I will take revenge from Khushi'. Without anyone's notice Nabiha came in front of Anmol and told 'Ek baat yaad rakna, Khushi Akeli nhi hai Lekin tum akele zaroor ho'.

We got back home. Darshan, Dev and Kabir left towards their home while we 3 came back to ours. I don't know why but I feel like that Dev has been acting little different these days.

Vacation got cancelled. Is the story becoming boring??

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙