Chapter 30 (End)

Thank you so much for 1.65K reads and 500+ votes. Means a lot.

(After 2 months)
Darshan:

Sejal and I came back from my concert tour. We had an international tour for 1 month. I received a call from Naushad bhai, he told me to open my E-mail, he has send me a lyrics of a song. I opened my Mail and found an e-mail from Nabiha which was send to me before 3 weeks. I called Sejal 'Babe, Did Nabiha call you or text you?' Sejal replied 'No, why?' I showed her the mail and she asked me to read it. I opened the mail and read it out loud.

Dear Darshan,

I am sorry tumhe beech raste main chor ne ke liye, lekin or karti bhi kya? Tumhe kisi or ke hote huwe dekh lu? Jis insaan se pyaar karti hu ussi insaan ks shaadi attend karu? Nahi hu main itni strong, bht kamzoor hu main. Pyaar wasnt my thing, but phir socha tha ki Lets give love a chance and dekho i received amazing friends due to this pyaar. Har koi jaan chuka tha ki I loved you, sivae tumhare and its alright. I dont blame you for that, not at all. I have seen your pics, you guys look amazing, made for each other. I didnt contact with anyone after I came to know my truth, I didnt want to hurt anyone but Mamma ne Deenu or Khushi ko bata dia tha and then sab jaan gaye. As you were busy and excited for your tour isiliye i asked everyone not to say you. I am in death bed. Doctor ne kaha i only have 1 month left with me. Jo hota hai bhalai ke liye hota hai. Agar humari shaadi ho jati to you have to go through a lot. Deenu and Khushi is writing this to you while i am saying them what to write. I hope jab tak tum tour se wapas aajoa tab tak main zinda rahu. Ek aakhri baar ke liye I want to meet you and Sejal. Kitni ajeeb baat haina? Main khud doctor hu or main bimaar hu or mujhe pata hi nahi tha. Yeh sab mere saath kyu hora raha hai I dont know. If i cant meet you, its alright. But haa, Sejal ko hamesha khush rakna or boht pyaar dena usse. Lots and lots of love and blessings to you both.

Hosptital address: Mumbai City Hospital. Room no. 507.
Yours,
Nabiha.

I didnt knew how to react. My eyes were filled with tears while Sejal actually bursted into tears. I stood up and was like 'Hospital chalo'. I drived towards the hospital. Sejal and I ran inside the hospital and saw Deenu, Khushi, Dev and Kabir. Khushi and Deenu were crying badly. I ran towards them and was like 'Nabiha??' Deenu looked at me and replied 'No more...' That shock was the most unexpected shock I ever got. For the first time, I cried for a girl, for a very great friend of mine. Nabiha, I am sorry but it was too late. I lost her........

*****************************************THE END*************************************

Okay, I know this was unexpected but yea this is what happened. I litrelly got so emotional while writing this. And yes, this is the end. I started writing back on January, wrote 3 fanfics and now I seriously need a break as I am in AS levels right now, so gotta study more. Will be back after May, after my finals with something new In Sha Allah. I willl read all of the pending books in these few months.

I hope you guys liked the book. Please leave some review about the book and dont forget to vote.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove.