Chapter 3

Nabiha:
I was done with my work. I went and picked Deenu from her office. Deenu sat on the car and started talking bullshits, non-stop till we reached home. We reached home and she was like 'What do you think??' I was like 'Did you say something?? I was not at all paying attention to your bullshits. Can we go home, I am starving'. She rolled her eyes and left the car. I parked the car and ran towards the lift and that dumbass Deenu saw me coming she purposely pressed the close button and the lift left leaving me behind. I wanted to smack her face.

Now, I will show her, who Nabiha is? I went to a coffee shop nearby and had coffee and snacks there. Deenu was continuosly calling me and I was ignoring her calls. She texted me
'Where are you??' I ignored her
After 1 hour I decided to head back to our home. I opened the door and went inside. Deenu came running and hugged me. I started laughing. Suddenly she slapped me tight. I was shocked. She was like 'Tu yahi deserve Karti hai'. I slapped her back and was like 'Tu bhi yahi deserve Karti hai'. I rolled my eyes and looked back Khushi was standing there. She was like 'What happened??' Deenu looked at me and winked. We both went and slap her. She was like 'I was having a good news but you guys like to torture me na, go for it. Slap me more'. I slapped her again. She was like 'Areyy I was kidding. I hate you both'. Deenu replied 'Chup chap karke good news bata warna I will throw you out of this house'. Khushi held both of ours hands and took us to the living room and sat on the sofa. She was so excited to say something. After few moment she was like 'Anmol proposed me'. Me and Deenu's jaw dropped. I was like 'Babe I will give you some money just go and give those money to Anmol. He needs a treatment for his eyes'. Deenu replied 'Exactly!!! how can someone like a chudail like you??' Khushi pushed both of us down the sofa and ran towards our bedroom. She locked the room and was like 'I hate you both. Don't you guys even dare to talk with me'. Deenu was like 'Sureee. But let me just let you one thing, your phone is lying on the sofa'. Khushi opened the door and straighly walked towards the sofa by ignoring us. We both ignored her too and went and sat on our beds. We were staring at her like she is a famous actress or something. She looked at us and was like 'I know I am hot but you guys don't need to stare at me like that. Sharam aati hai mujhe'. 'Arey no, we are looking at your leg. Dude you need to wax' Deenu said and winked. Khushi rolled her eyes and acted like she wanted to cry. I looked at her and was like 'Chal zyada emotional blackmail na kar or bata jo bata na hai'. Khushi was like 'Proposal??' Abey Hume kya pata, tujhe kya kehna nai' Deenu replied.

@khushiddz sorry not sorry.
@deenikawrites stop being rude. Love you both (majburi).

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙