Chapter 6

(Dur hoke bhi pass tum mero ho, sapno se aage ab tum haqeeqat ban chuke ho) #darshan

Nabiha:
It's the party day. The party was on 8pm. I had work but I managed to pass my work to another colleague of mine. I returned home early and picked Khushi while coming back. She has been hanging out with Anmol lately as she was dating him. She even asked him to join us but he told he was busy tonight. We reached home and got ready. As it was a night party I decided to wear a pair of black leggings, a white shirt, a denim jacket and white sneakers. Khushi wore a Black knee length dress it had lace on it, to be honest she was looking really pretty.

We headed towards the party. We reached there and went inside the restaurant. Deenu was standing there with Kabir, both holding hands. I love them, they are perfect. Deenu saw us and started walking towards us. She was wearing a red gown and looked like a princess. She came and hugged us and was like 'Kabirs friends are here already. Let's meet them'. She took us were Kabir Jiju was standing. We said Hii to jiju. Kabir was like 'Acha guys so see this is Nabiha and this is Khushi. You both these 2 are my best friends. This is Dev and this is Darshan'. I got a heart attack at that point. Darshan is that chichora guy I met at the hospital. I wanted to punch his face. He saw me and starting smiling. Deenu was like 'Guys remember best of luck Nikki and Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi, those are Dev's show and remember Chogoda, Kamariya and Ek ladki Ko dekha to Aisa laga, those are Darshans song'. This information gave me another mini heart attack that how can someone like him have such an Beautiful voice.

I went and sat on a corner table, thinking how Kabir Jiju is friend with that Chichora Darshan. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder I looked back and saw it was Darshan. He forwarded his hand and was like 'Hi I am Darshan, Naam to Suna hi hoga. I replied 'Nhi Suna hai Naahi Sunna hai. He was like 'lekin hum mile to sahi. I was like 'you know what whenever I start talking to you I feel suffocating because my body stars running out of oxygen. I am gonna go and get some fresh air. Bye'. As I stood up to leave he was like 'If your body is full of oxygen do let me know, I will come and talk to you so that you run out of oxygen and die'. I gave him an angry look and started walking towards Khushi who was enjoying Dev's company. I went and interupted 'Heyy! Sorry to interfere but can I talk to Khushi for a second and why don't you go and talk with Darshan he is alone'. Dev was like 'Sure' he smiled and left. Khushi looked at me and was like 'Thats so rude of you. He is a nice guy'. I replied 'Oh hello madam, stop being his advocate, you have Anmol. I wanna punch someone's face, Darshans face'. Khushi was like 'Are you craaazzyyyy?? He is Kabir jiju's best friend' I replied 'Yahi to problem hai. This Darshan is that chichora guy I met at hospital. Ughhhhh I hate himmm'. Khushi replied 'Dude Thora Kam nafrat kar usse kyu ki aakhir main jis insaan se hum sab se zyada nafrat karte hai ussi se hi Sabse zyada pyaar bhi karte hai'. What did she mean???

I am back. My vacation ends 😭 Starting AS level from July 1st 😭😭😭 _francesca_Kyrielle_ Best of luck for A2 and guess what I am shifting to Edexcel 💃💃💃

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙