Chapter 15

(Tera zikr jisme hua na ho, mere pass aisa lamha na ho)

Sorry for typos

After 2 days
Nabiha:
I have a feeling that Khushi wants to say me something but she isn't saying. I know Khushi very well, she isn't that good at hiding stuffs from me and Deenu. I wanted to ask her but I thought of giving her some time and space as she just had a horrible breakup. And I don't know what to say about Deenu. She has not been in contact with us for past 2-3 days. I know Kabir came after so long but we are her childhood friend and bestfriends, we have always been there for her. I wanted to talk to Khushi about Deenu but I thought she might get upset, so I choosed silence over everything.

I was sitting in a cafeteria near my hospital while this all thoughts came on my mind. I wanted to share these all thoughts with someone but I felt so alone at that moment. All of a sudden, someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back and saw it was Darshan. He smiled and was like 'Hii!! Wassup?? Mind if I sit with you?? I smiled back and replied 'Heyy!! Nothing much. No, not at all. Come and sit'. He looked at me and was like 'You look like you are so stressed about something. Is everything fine??' I lied 'Yea, just work stress'. He ordered two coffee and told he is gonna give me treat. We had a very long conversation. We were there for almost 2 hours. He left as he had meetings, I left as I got emergency from the hospital. To be very honest, he isn't that bad, it's just that, he is too nice.

I got back home and found the main door of our house opened. I went inside and saw everything scattered all around. I shouted 'Khushiii' but no response. I got scared and slowly walked towards the bedroom. I was sweating, I slowly pushed the door and saw everything scattered, Khushi wasn't there. I went inside and saw Khushis's phone falling on the ground. Her bedsheets were on the floor, it felt like someone dragged her from her bed. I picked Khushis's phone and saw message from Unknown number 'Catch me if you can. Save your Khushi if you can'. I started shivering and crying. I called Deenu.
Nabiha(crying): Deenu..... Khushi......
Deenu: What happened to Khushi?? Why are you crying?? Nabiha say me.
Nabiha(crying): Someone abducted Khus.....
Deenu: Nabiha I am coming but tell me exactly what happened.

I explained her everything what I saw after coming home. Deenu came along with Kabir and saw me shivering and crying. Deenu hugged me tightly and started crying along with me.
Kabir told 'Nabiha give me the number, I will send it to Dev, he is an expert in hacking softwares and phones'. I passed him Khushis's phone and saw him talking with Dev. I wanted to leave everything and ran away, I might look strong but deep inside I am very weak but I need to find my Khushi. I can't lose her....

Who has abducted Khushi?? Khushiddz tujhe kispe shak hai??

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙