Chapter 17

(Tera zikr jisme hua na ho, mere pass aisa lamha na ho. Maine jisme tujhko manga nhi, mere lab pe aisi dua na)

Khushi:
I came home and rang the bell. I was so out of energy and in so much pain that I couldn't stand properly. Dev came and opened the door. He saw me in this condition and hold me tightly. He brought me inside, holding me tightly. Deenu and Nabiha came running and hugged me. I didn't have that energy to hug them back. They gave me sleeping pills and made me sleep.

I woke up in the morning and was sitting in my bed, scared. Deenu and Nabiha came and sat in front of me. Deenu kept her hand on mine, I took my hand away and was like 'Dont touch me'. Nabiha replied with tears 'Who did this and what happened??' I kept quiet and started to shiver. Deenu came and hugged me but I pushed her back and started running out of the room. I was running towards the main door while I felt a strong grip on my hand, it was Dev. He pinned me against the wall and was like 'Who did this??' I tried pushing him back but I couldn't. Dev was like 'Khushi you can't ran away from the reality. Tell me'. Deenu, Nabiha, Kabir and Darshan, everyone rushed towards us. Dev saw everyone and stepped back. I saw everyone's face and bursted into tears.

I hugged Deenu and Nabiha and was like 'Anmol..... Anmol...... harassed me. He tortured me, he tried forcing me but couldn't. He beat me very badly. I somehow managed to run away. He will harm us all...... I bursted into tears. Dev hurriedly took his car keys and was heading towards the door. Darshan and Kabir ran and stopped him. I could hear Kabir saying Dev loudly 'Are you crazy?? You are angry and don't take any decision now'. I felt so bad because of me everyone is facing too much. Nabiha looked at Deenu and was like 'You look after Khushi, I will be back'. Then she looked at the boys and was like 'I want someone to come with me. Anyone??' Kabir asked her 'Where??' Nabiha replied 'Police Station'. Deenu was like 'Are you mad?? Khushi is the best businesswomen, everyone knows her, whole media knows her'. Nabiha replied 'I don't care. I will fight for justice'. I interupted 'Nabiha I think Deenu is right'. Nabiha threw her hands on the air and was like 'Khushi, Anmol needs to get punished. He did wrong'. I replied 'I did call the police that time when everything happened, but they took it as a joke'. Deenu replied 'Then Khushi go and punish him, break his face'. I was like 'Are you both out of your mind??' Nabiha replied 'Dude agar koi mere saath kuch galat kare to I won't wait for the police, I will myself take action. Khushi just go'.

A small advice:
Kuch galat hote huwe dekh rahe ho to chup mat rehna, take action, raise your voice and don't wait for the police. Don't be scared. Saach bolne walo ki kabhi har nhi hoti...

Notice:
I might not upload until 17th.
Firstly, it's eid. So I will be busy with Eid preparation and everything.
Secondly, My board results are coming on Tuesday.
Thirdly, I might go for a vacation, maybe. If not, I will definitely update.
Eid Mubarak in advance.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙