Chapter 1

"S-stop Tae... " She manages to pull him away, disconnecting his lips to hers.

"But Y/n, I need you right now-" He leans in again to kiss you but you block his face with your hand. He pins your hands above your head onto the washroom wall, growling as he kisses you wildly. He enjoys this makeout session too much and slides his hand under your shirt, into your bare stomach.

You kick him in the balls.

He whimpers in pain, holding his crotch, as he moved away from you.

"I have class Tae, and you made me 10 minutes late." She states and leaves.

"Feisty." Taehyung smirks before grunting in pain again.

"You're late again, Miss Y/n." Mr Kim said, with a book in his hand, adjusting his glasses.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Mr Kim." I apologize, bowing.

"Sorry doesn't work for all the 2 weeks you've been constantly coming late for my classes." He raises his eyebrows.

Yeah... about that... I couldn't really make it to your class earlier because Taehyung wanted to makeout after every class.

"I'm sorry Sir, I won't repeat it." I say as an excuse instead.

"Go sit next to the new student please." He motioned me towards a brunette boy, who I have never seen before, writing down some notes.

Looks like a nerd.

Ah all new students are nerds.

I shrugged away my thoughts and went towards the table, as I kept my books on the table and sat down, he looked up at me. He gave me a warm smile.

Damn.

Why is the new boy so cute. He looks like a bunny... It reminds me of Suga, my Grey pet bunny. But Suga isn't very interactive, he just eats, poops and sleeps most of the time. He's basically a living Grey fluffy rock.
But he's cute.

"Hi." The new-bunny-looking-guy said.

"Hey, new here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm Jungkook."

"No. You're bunny."

"Yeah, I gotta go, it was nice meeting you by the way, Kook." You wave bye to Jungkook, seeing Taehyung coming towards you from the other end of the hallway.

You and Jungkook were walking together after class just getting to know each other, but now you notice Taehyung's class also ended and he was looking for you. You know that Taehyung doesn't enjoy it when you hang out with other boys, he's very protective of you ever since you both starting dating 2 weeks ago.

"It hasn't even been 20 minutes since we got to know each other and you've already got a pet name for me." Jungkook smiles, if he he doesn't go now, I'm pretty sure those bunny teeth and smile would disappear with one punch.