Chapter 12

"Truth or Dare?" Lisa asked Taehyung.

"Dare." He answered.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room." Lisa smirks, making everyone widen their eyes.

"Y/n?" Taehyung calls.

"Yeah?" She grew nervous.

"You're blocking, Jungkook."

"Oh." Y/n, dumbfounded moved away.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung calls out.

"Huh?" Jungkook's cheeks grew red, he was panicking by the second.

Don't tell me he's gonna do it...
Jungkook thought to himself.

"Move. You're blocking the mirror." And with those words, Taehyung went up to the mirror, checked himself out and kissed the mirror.

"Okay, done. Dare COMPLETED."
Taehyung snickers at the others who were disgust d.

"Where the fuck is my pillow?"
Jungkook shouts.

"Language." Lisa scolds.

"May I ascertain the whereabouts of my fucking pillow?" Jungkook says.

"Here, Suga pooped on it for you."
Y/n handed his orange pillow back to him.

"NoooooOoooOo.... My carrot pillow!
It was my favorite..." Jungkook whined noticing the brown excretion of Suga resting on the pillow.

Jungkook gave a death glare to Suga, it seemed like the bunny gave one back to him, but no one knew for sure.

Both of them were bunnies anyway ;)
They maybe communicate with their language.

"Hey kids, Y/n and Taehyung, wanna sleep over?" Mrs Jeon came in to the living room with snacks.

"Uhh... sure. It's pretty late."
Taehyung smiled.

"Oh then, Y/n can sleep in Lisa's room, uhh since they're a thing now and Taehyung, do you want me to set up the guest room for you?"
Mrs Jeon kindly asked.

"Oh no, Mrs Jeon. I wouldn't want to trouble you with that. I'll be comfortable in Jungkook's room."
Taehyung replied so innocently as Jungkook internally screamed.

"Okay, then fantastic! Let's have dinner together shall we! Good to have company here." Mr Jeon came in smiling.

"I like your name, Taehyung."
Mrs Jeon compliments.

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday."
He replied, making Jungkook choke on his steak.

After dinner, all four of you gathered on the floor again to play another game.

"Let's make each other blush!"
Y/n recommended making Lisa blush, "If you blush, you lose!"

Everyone agreed,, and Taehyung went first. He grabbed a guitar from the corner of the room and came back.

He winked at Jungkook.

"I love you, bitch."
Taehyung sang, strumming the guitar.

"Taehyung no-"

"I'm never gonna stop loving you,
biiiitch." Taehyung sang with passion.

"Okay now next person, please."
Jungkook insists.

"Okay, Jungkookie I know you made me stop because you were gonna blush." Taehyung smirked.

"No."

"Yes, ofcourse." Taehyung said keeping the guitar back, "You guys continue the game, I'll just call my mom and let her know I'm staying the night here."

Taehyung heads out of the room to make the call.

"Okay, Y/n, make Jungkook blush."
Lisa commands.

"Jungkook, if I wasn't dating Lisa.
I would've definitely given a blowjob to you." Y/n says.

"What's a blowjob?" Jungkook asked.

Ofcourse Jungkook knew what a blowjob was, he just didn't know it was called a blowjob.

"Uhh...it's when hairstylists blow dry someone's hair, its called a blowjob."
Lisa suddenly explained.

Y/n chuckled.

They continued the game and after a few minutes, the door opened revealing a wet Taehyung.

"I went outside to call my mom, it started raining." Taehyung says.

"Taehyung you're wet, let me give you a blowjob." Jungkook gets up from the floor.

Lisa chokes on air.

"Only of you insist." Taehyung winked at Jungkook.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This chapter is on cRaCk.

But that's our culture ;)