Chapter 20

{I am recommending to listen to
"Young Forever" by BTS as this is the last chapter}

Jungkook opened his mouth and let his tongue in Taehyung's sweet mouth, exploring. He grabbed his neck and pushed him in to deepen the kiss more.

The wheel was stopped at the perfect timing for this moment.

They were making out passionately at the top of the city. Forgetting about the world.

Things were getting heated slowly, Taehyung knew they couldn't stop it here.

"Hey..." He pulled away, "Let's go to my place, yeah?"

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's lips still connected, Jungkook carried him to his room upstairs.

He placed Taehyung on his bed and pulled away to remove his shirt. Then connected their lips again.

Taehyung guessed right,
Jungkook does have a solid 6-pack.

Jungkook traveled his lips from Taehyung's lips, to his jawline, traveling his way to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot. Earning a moan from Taehyung.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed as Taehyung grabbed his clothed member and started rubbing him.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook left hickeys all over his collarbone. He wanted more access, he ripped Taehyung's shirt off and continued his job.

Taehyung didn't give two fucks that the shirt was expensive.

Atleast it wasn't gucci.

"Jungkook please..." Taehyung begged.

"You want it?" Jungkook smirks,
earning a nod from Taehyung.

Both of them got undressed and....

Jungkook woke up, jumping up from the bed.

"What the fuck."
He screamed.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"

"What?" Jungkook turned around to see Jimin waking up from beside him.

"You had a nightmare? Come on, sleep its 3 am." Jimin rubbed his eyes, calling Jungkook.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook's breathing increased.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Jimin gets up from the bed and pats his back,
"Tell me..."

"Y-you... you left me..."
Jungkook teared up seeing Jimin alive and healthy standing in front of him, recollecting the memories of him dying in his arms.

"Aww Kookie... come here... It was
All just a dream." Jimin hugged him to sleep.

- The End -

- The End -