Chapter 10

"Calm down, calm down, stop panicking. You're making me panic."

"Where are my clothes? Where are your clothes? Why are they all on the floor? Why are we sleeping in the same bed? Why did you only take one room? Ahhhh TAEHYUNG...." Jungkook pulled the whole blanket covering his whole body with it, resulting Taehyung in full exposé.

"AHHH JUNKOKIE!" Taehyung pulled the blanket back to him.

Jungkook's brain was scarred for life,
he quickly reached for his boxers and pants from the floor and wore them, getting out of bed. He threw Taehyung's clothes on his face.

Both of them got dressed and Taehyung started to explain,
"Yesterday we were both drunk, i couldn't drive so I booked a room.
You were okay with sharing the bed until you started taking all of your clothes off. It was hot, so I took them off too. Nothing else happened."

"It better be the truth." Jungkook said to the silver haired man.

After getting ready, they went for breakfast together. Before exiting the hotel, the receptionist winked at Taehyung, "Had a nice night?"

"Sure..." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jungkook noticed both of them talking, "Hey you coming or what?"

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung unlocked his car and started driving them to
Starbucks.

"Want Coffee?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I need to sober up." Jungkook rubbed his forehead, his head was burning.

"Want hangover pills?" Taehyung asked noticing him.

"Uhh... Yeah..." Jungkook wondered how Taehyung knew exactly what he needed.

"Here." Taehyung took a few pills from the dashboard and handed it over to him.

"Why do you have hangover pills in your car?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's just say I'm not doing very well ever since Y/n and I broke up." Taehyung continues, "It's not Y/n's fault... I kind of lost interest women. I don't know...  it's just making me go all crazy so i just get drunk."

"You drink everyday?"

"What?! No... day to day...yes."
Taehyung states.

"You mean, everyday."
Jungkook corrects.

"Ugh...whatever." Taehyung admits his defeat.

He has felt quite lonely nowadays and girls are just not a solution.
He's just not feeling it.

"I'm not letting you drink everyday."
Jungkook says.

"Aww babe, you don't need to do that..." Taehyung mutters.

"What. What the fuck."

I didn't even have the chance to tell him that i loved him, it was too late and too fast...

~ J.JK

"Uhhh.... Why are you crying?"
Taehyung awkwardly points out to the scene before him.

Jungkook sipping his coffee, looking outside the café, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What? Uhh... I don't know."
Jungkook wiped his tears away and forced a smile.