Chapter 11

Jungkook woke up at 8pm after his little nap of 6 hours.

"Oh shit, I've been out for quite a while." Jungkook told to himself.

He got out of bed and noticed a letter written on a book on his nightstand.

Jungkook smiled warmly before he let out a small chuckle after reading the small letter Taehyung left behind

He could've just texted him, but instead he had to be all cute and extra to write him a long letter.

Oh yeah he didn't have his number...

"Kookie~~
Your friend left something for you!"
He heard a female voice call him downstairs.

"Coming, Mom!" He rushed downstairs in curiosity.

"The nice handsome boy with blue hair, said he was your friend, left this for you." His mom handed him a cover. Looked like it was from a gift shop. It had a logo showing the name of shop, "Magic Shop" printed on it.

He opened it to find a big blue fluffy teddy bear with a tag behind it,
he read it,

Hi, I'm Blueberry. I'm here for you to cuddle with me to sleep when Taehyung is not there to cuddle with you.

Jungkook cringed and smiled at the same time, hugging the blue bear.

"Aren't you 21 years old?" Lisa walked into the room holding Hobi in her hands, caressing his soft silky brown chestnut fur.

"Shut up, Noona."

"Hey! Hey! I'm over hereeee."
Taehyung yells to get Jungkook's attention in the school hallways.

"O-oh, I still haven't gotten used to the fact that you have blue hair..."
Jungkook widens his eyes as Taehyung literally takes Jungkook's hand and places it on his waist.

"Come on, bae. Let's go, bro. We have Math class together." Taehyung mutters and ignores Jungkook's twitching hand on his waist.

"I'm your sub, you're supposed to take care of me." Taehyung told to Jungkook.

Jungkook choked on his saliva.

"Juncook, you look beautiful today. Completely handsome." Taehyung says.

"No, need to be jealous, hyung."
Jungkook smiled.

"I'm not being jealous. I'm being gay." Taehyung smiled back seeing Jungkook's flustered expression.

"Uhh... What are you doing?" Jungkook asked Lisa who was sitting on the floor with Y/n in their house, playing with 2 bunnies.