Chapter 3

Here was Taehyung, sitting all alone in the cafeteria table in the corner, away from all the other students.

The others were staring at Taehyung suspiciously curious, why was the school's cute popular guy who always sits with a huge group of friends or atleast his precious girlfriend who he is so protective of, no man has tried to even talk to her.

Many girls tried to sit with Taehyung, who doesn't want to miss a chance to sit and eat lunch with their high school crush of all time. But Taehyung, being the moody and frustrated teen he is now, rudely rejected any of those who tried to sit next to him or his table.

He finally looked up from his food he kept poking with his fork, without an appetite, to the entrance of the canteen, just to see Jungkook and Y/n giggle together as they enter, getting seated at the last empty bench.

Y/n looks around for someone and locks eyes with Taehyung. He quickly looked back down, focusing on his food again, pursuing his lips in regret on what he did to lose Y/n like this.

After a few minutes later, someone kept a small piece of paper at Taehyung's table and left. Taehyung noticed the paper and opened it.

"Y/n-ah! Come downstairs, we have to finish this project. Its due tomorrow!" You hear Jungkook shout from downstairs.

"Well, I guess you should go. We spend more time together than you spend for the project. " Lisa says.

It's been a few days that Y/n has started going to Jungkook's house for the project but she always ends up getting carried away by her new best friend, who happens to be Lisa. Jungkook introduced his sister to Y/n two days ago and ever since, they have been inseparable. He regrets introducing them to each other. He's doing all the work himself as this project depended on his grades too.

"Y/n... come will you... " He whines.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm coming... don't die." You went and started helping him.

You ruffled his hair cutely as he let out a pout. "I'm so sorry you had to start without me."

"Hey, are you going to Jin's party later?" Jungkook asks you and you nod, "I'm planning on breaking up with Taehyung there." You say.

"Wha... " Jungkook widens his eyes.

"I just don't have any feelings towards him... There's no connection." You admit.

"Is it because of that fight?" He asks.

"Oh no. Nope. I never love loved him.
I just liked him and thought he was cute... Never fell deep for him. So I have to make the move before he falls for me." You say. You could've swore that you saw Jungkook flash a tiny evict smirk.