Chapter 2

"I have to meet up with Jungkook in the evening, Tae." You say, "There's no other way, we need to finish the project by this week."

"fuck the project." Taehyung mutters.

"My grades will be fucked too."
You defend.

"Then atleast go to his place,  his family might be there." He looks at you.

"Why not my house?"

"Because I don't want both of you to be alone in your house, who knows what he'll try to do to you!" Taehyung raises his voice, "Besides, I don't trust him."

"Oh come on, Tae." You ruffle his hair, "Kook is not like that, trust me."

"Kook? " He scoffs, "He has a special nickname now? You just met him yesterday for fucks sake." Taehyung snaps.

"You're overreacting."

"You know what? No. You're taking advantage of the fact that finally a hot guy approaches you who isn't scared of me."

You let out a gasp, and that's when Taehyung knew he fucked up. 

"You went too far..." You said and walked away from him into your next class. You had literature in 20 minutes, but you went and sat there alone in the class since you're early.

Taehyung felt guilty and regrets saying that to you.

"You okay?" You felt someone tap your shoulder. You lifted your head from the table and looked up at the person who called you.

"Oh my, why are crying?" Jungkook wipes your tears away from your cheeks and seats himself next to you.
You shake your head and realize it was still early and you guys were the only ones in the class

"What are you doing here so early?" You ask him.

"I wanted to be here before anyone else so I could avoid the awkward situation of me walking in and everyone staring at me cause I'm the new kid" He says.

"You don't like attention?" You ask him.

"Oh its not like that, I just don't want to be judged by other people who has no right to judge me."

"I like that response, I'm impressed." You smile.

"Why were you crying? You didn't answer me." He points out.

"Aish it just.. "

"Is it your boyfriend?" He guesses.

I look at him, surprised, "How did you know?"

"He was searching for you and asked me, I told him I didn't see you. He looked pretty frustrated and said that he fucked up really bad." Jungkook states.

"That shit should learn a lesson, let him be frustrated." You comment and Jungkook giggles.

"To be honest, I actually thought he was your big brother when he got so protective around you yesterday," Jungkook laughs, "Until I saw him kiss you, brothers don't normally do that."

You just choked on your laugh.

- 2 days later -

"Oh Jungkookie..." Y/n moaned into Jungkook's mouth as they makeout behind the school campus.

Jungkook smirks and asks, "Does Taehyung kiss as good as me?"

"No Jungkook, you're much better. Now shut the fuck up and kiss me."
Y/n says and they continue to kiss----

"MR TAEHYUNG PLEASE GET UP!"
Taehyung's math teacher scolds him for sleeping in his class.

He jumps, waking up from his horrible nightmare of a wet dream of his girlfriend cheating on him with Juancock.

Taehyung apologizes but couldn't escape from the detention slip he got.

Minutes later, he realizes the dream he had just had.

Was it a vision?

Was it a sign showing that Y/n will cheat on Taehyung because of the argument earlier?

She hasn't talked to Taehyung since... Its been 2 days...

Taehyung starts panicking.

As soon as the class ended, he rushed to see Y/n. He spotted her walking to her locker, holding hands with Jungcooq.

Taehyung's heart tore seeing them together, this close.

Did she already replace me?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yes, Taehyung has silver hair in this fan fic and Jungkook has light brown.

You can refer to the pictures of the characters in Chapter 1.

UwU I love Jimin bye❤✨