Chapter 6

Warning:

*Angst shit
*Depressing shit
*Violence
*Death

are mentioned in the few upcoming chapters.

I don't write these kind of chapters, I just do soft and uWu chapters but I gotta change something around here.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"G-guys?" Y/n wakes up from Jimin's lap and rubs her eyes. She sees Jimin's head peacefully rested on Jungkook's lap and Jungkook's hand massaging Jimin's head, both of them asleep.

Awwww.
Y/n thought.

You didn't want to wake them up but you checked the time and its 1 am, you better let them know whether they wanna sleep over.

"Jimin..." You slowly poked his cheek.

"Hmm?" He opened one eye and looked at you.

"It's pretty late, wanna sleep over?"

"What's the time?"

"It's almost 1:30.... am" You say making Jimin jump from the couch to the ground, fixing himself.

"Yeah, thanks for the movie, I had fun. I should go now, my mom must be waiting." He smiles, but you can see him panic from the inside.

"W-what happened?" Jungkook wakes up.

"Jimin was just about to leave."
You say.

"Oh. What time is it?" Jungkook asks and looks at his watch, "Its pretty late Jimin, you sure you want to go home?"

"Yeah, you can sleep here if you want to, we have the guest room."
You add.

"No no, I should be going, thanks anyway." He says and leaves.

You could hear his car driving away immediately.

Something seems off.

"Uh so Kook, you wanna spend the night?" You ask the person who already fell asleep on the couch.

You just smile at his half open mouth and collected some pillows and blankets to tuck him in.

The couch was a convertible bed so it's pretty comfortable.

"Yo," Jungkook greets you when you come downstairs all ready for school.

"Good morning to you too." You say and gave him some towels and supplies to freshen up.

"You can go shower, the bathroom is upstairs right corner." You hand it to him, "We'll leave for school together?"

"Yeah sure." He smiles and heads upstairs.

You prepare some breakfast and made 2 milkshakes for the two of you.

After getting ready and eating breakfast, both you of leave in Jungkook's car to school.

There Taehyung was, just getting out of his car to head to his class.
But he noticed a car pulling up and Jungkook getting out of it.

Why does he have to be so good looking, like what reason. This is exactly why I lost her...
Taehyung thought.

That's when he thought things couldn't get any worse, he saw Jungkook walking towards the other side of the car,  opening the passenger seat door, letting Y/n walk out.