Chapter 15

Jungkook turned in his sleep to hug the figure lying next to him in bed, but when he grabbed nothing, his eyes went open searching for him.

Then he heard noises coming from the door, "Taehyung? Where are you going?"

"I uh.. I was heading home."
He says slowly slipping out of the room.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Why are you going home all of a sudden? It's late." Jungkook got up and went towards Taehyung.

He stared into Jungkook's sleepy doe eyes, almost getting lost in them.
Taehyung gulped, staring at Jungkook's lips.

He pouts a lot in his sleep.
Taehyung thought.

"Jungkook, I'm always at your house. It's like I'm basically living here. I didn't want to be nuisance so I thought I'd go back home."
Taehyung heads out.

"Wait! No... Don't go... Please,"
Jungkook ran behind him, "I.. I like it when you're here. That's why I invite you here everyday."

"Really?" Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Y-yeah..."
Jungkook rubbed the back of his head, nervously.

"Jungkook..."
Taehyung called, making him look into each others eyes.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's lips and then back to his eyes. He leaned in slowly as Jungkook stood still as a statue, letting Taehyung do whatever he wants.

Jungkook knew this was wrong. But Taehyung couldn't resist it. He leaned into him and placed his lips on Jungkook's warm lips. Both of them closed their eyes, just feeling their lips connected to each others.

In a sudden, like a reflex, both Jungkook and Taehyung opened their eyes realizing what they were doing and pulled apart.

Both of them wiping off their lips and tongue with their hand as if they just ate an insect.

"Ewwwww, what the fuck."
Jungkook wanted to bleach his mouth.

"Yeah, never doing that again."
Taehyung went over to the washroom to wash his mouth.

That's how their first gay kiss went :)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Yeah, I guess I'll go then."
Taehyung gets out of Jungkook's car after he dropped him off at his house.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."
Jungkook awkwardly smiles back, seeing him walk in his house.

On Jungkook's way back to his house, he couldn't help but think about the kiss.

"I can't believe I've done this."
Jungkook still feels Taehyung's lips on his.

It make his heart jump out of his heart.

He just thought Taehyung as a
clingy-perverted-maybe gay-friend.
But now he was confused.

Taehyung can flirt, touch him, do makeup for him, give him a boner.... but a kiss?

Ew he's definitely gay.
Jungkook confirmed.

Jungkook didn't feel sleepy so he wanted to grab a drink, and go to the club to cool off.

He entered and went straight to the bartender for shots.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?"
A women, close to his age,  approached Jungkook near the counter offering him more drinks.