Chapter 7

- I recommend to hear to Euphoria :)  while reading this chapter to make it more dramatic -
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

From that night onwards, everything changed.

Jimin planned to come back to school when he feels better.

Jungkook sneaks out of his house every night to be with Jimin, not wanting him to sleep alone in that empty house.

Jimin felt much better day by day with Jungkook's presence.

Jungkook, after school, took Jimin out, to the park, to the mall, to movies.... many dates.

Jungkook felt like a new person, he liked it. Especially the one person changing him, into a new person, Park Jimin.

Jungkook went for a coffee with Jimin every morning after waking up in each other's arms, before heading to school.

Jimin, had finally found a man, who he genuinely cares for and not for a one night stand. He felt protected and safe under his touch.

Jungkook was exploring new lengths with his hyung.

"Jimin..." Jungkook moaned into the kiss as Jimin hovered on top of Jungkook. But Jungkook pushed him down so he could be on top.

"Bold of you to assume I'm a bottom." Jungkook smiled to Jimin.

"I can switch. Bottom I am then."
Jimin giggles before he kisses the love of his life.

After a long night, Jimin wanted to confess something to Jungkook,
"I love you, Jungkook.... so much."

Jungkook was sleeping, but he heard everything and smiled in the inside.
Holding him tighter.

Both of them just enjoying life in each other's embrace, forgetting all their flaws in their lives.

That's when they knew....
They were made for each other.

.... They were soulmates.