Chapter 19

It was the Saturday,
The date.

And they were already in bed together.

No no no stop your dirty mind, they just fell asleep in Taehyung's bed, cuddling after the long day.

You lil pervert.

So back to the story....

Taehyung opened his eyes to find himself buried into Jungkook's warm chest, inhaling his sweet scent.

He didn't want to wake up, he wanted to stay like this forever, this whole day. Just cuddling each other. But then he remembers about the so called 'date'.

Well, it can still be a date if he cuddled him all day long doing absolutely nothing.

But what's the fun in that?

Okay, just 5 more minutes and he promised himself that he'll get up and start planning their date.

Bro date.

Just friends on a friendly date.

Nothing more, nothing less.

He snuggled into Jungkook more, and then realized Jungkook didn't have a shirt on.

Oh SHIT.

Where'd it go?

Ah who cares.

No shirt.
No problem.

He cuddled into Jungkook's naked chest more and kept his leg over him.

"No homo, bro. But you have a great body to cuddle." Taehyung compliments sleeping Jungkook.

"Thank you." Sleeping Jungkook mutters, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist, "You too."

"Mmmm...." Taehyung dozes off into sleep again but Jungkook wakes him up, "5 more minutes..."

"Don't we have somewhere to go?"
Jungkook asked, trying to get up. But Taehyung held him back.

"Don't go~~~" Taehyung whined,
"Stayyyy...."

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere. We're going together." Jungkook picks Taehyung up, bridal style, making Taehyung blush red,
Jungkook completely ignoring his cries and wails to put him down.

When he finally reached the bathroom, he kept him down on the counter and handed him his toothbrush.

"Get ready. We can't be late for our date." Jungkook shoves the toothbrush inside Taehyung's mouth to shut him up.

"Yah! I'm shupposhed to plan the datesh! Nosht you!" Taehyung shouted, the brush still in his mouth.

"Shhh... just brush your teeth, freshen up and get ready," Jungkook puts on a shirt, "I'll be back in an hour to pick you up, wear casual clothes." He winks at Taehyung.

Mostly Taehyung did all the flirting.
Oh, how the have tables turned.

With that, Jungkook headed out to his car and drove to his house to get ready for his first 'bro bae date'.

[ their outfits are shown at the top^ ]

After an hour or so, Jungkook came back to Taehyung's house to pick him up.

He rung the doorbell and heard Taehyung's 'coming!' from inside.
As soon as Taehyung opened the door, Jungkook eyed him from top to bottom, "You look good, today."