Chapter 4

Monday
4th Period

"Mr Jungkook and Ms Y/n, you got an A for the project." Mr Kim announced.

You and Jungkook looked at each other in relief. You guys didn't get an A+ but atleast you guys passed.

After the class ended, both of you went to the cafeteria together.

"Heard anything from Taehyung?"
Jungkook asked.

"Mmm? Oh no," You sigh, "We ended things in a not-so-nice way. I don't think we'll be in good terms anymore."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I look down.

"Speaking of the anime boy," Jungkook taps your shoulder, "Here he is. "

You look up as you enter the Cafeteria, the middle bench surrounded by girls aka the school sluts. You focused closely on the specific bench and caught your eye on the Kim Taehyung who you dumped last night.

There he was sitting with all the whores he could catch and them feeding lunch to him.

Ew do these girls even wash their hands?

You were disgusted.

He was back to being the Taehyung you knew before you started dating him.

"Come on." Jungkook grabbed your wrist and took you to a bench far away from that slut infested table.

Jungkook noticed you not eating your food and just focusing on Taehyung instead with a disgusted expression on your face.

How could he just go back to normal, when I just literally dumped him and my girlfriend slapping his face out of the universe.

Or is he just punishing himself for all of this?

"Y/n." Jungkook calls you firmly, "Can you stop staring at him. I thought you didn't have any feelings for him."

"No I don't. I'm just--"

"Yeah, you're just staring at him. And that's exactly what he wants, your attention. That's why he is doing this. You're giving him exactly what he wants."  Jungkook says.

"Jungkook i--"

"No shit, Y/n. You still feel for him."

"No I don't, really." I tell the truth.

"How do you know that?" He asks.

Because I'm in love with your sister.

"Let's just go outside, I don't have an appetite." I get up.

Jungkook and Y/n goes outside awkwardly, without talking.

"You wanna go out sometime?"
Jungkook asks making you look up at him with wide eyes.

"I mean, the project is over so we're both f-free now. We can hangout later if you want, as f-friends ofcourse."
Jungkook stutters.