Chapter 5

"Ah Y/n, who is this?" Jimin asks as he eyes and scans Jungkook from his head to his feet, completely checking him out.

"This, is Jungkook.... ahem... The
'New Guy'. " You tell him quietly.

Jungkook raises his eye, "And who are you?" He asks.

"I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you guy." He extends his hand forward so Jungkook could shake it and winks, "I've seen you around here."

Jungkook hesitantly shakes it anyway.

"Anyways, it was nice to meet you guys, but I gotta blast. My mom wants me home early today, bye!"
Jimin waves and starts walking towards another street.

So I guess his house is near our school, just like mine.

"Well, I'm going then, do you want me to drop you?" Jungkook asks.

"No, I'm good." You say.

Jungkook nods and unlocks his car as he got in and drove away.

- 7 pm -

You heard your bell go off as you were making the chicken nuggets ready.

You went over to the door and opened it to see a Jungkook with two packets of banana milk

"Oh my god, yes." You open the door wider for him to enter.

"You like banana milk?" He asked surprised.

"Who doesn't?!" You express.

Both of you head to the kitchen as you continue to prepare some chicken nuggets and other snacks.

"Yo I called Jimin too to join us, you don't mind right?" You say.

"Oh... yeah yeah its cool." Jungkook says a little disappointed. He thought he could have some time with just you and him.

Why did she invite that creepy shorty?

Jungkook thought.

"Yeah, its done." You say as you kept the nuggets on a plate and gave it to Jungkook, "Keep this with you and go to the living room."

That's when the door bell went off suddenly.

"Oh, okay Jungkook that might be Jimin, you go ahead and pick the movie to watch. I'll just go get the door." You say and Jungkook nods.

You head to the door and open it to find a disturbed Taehyung leaning on the door frame.

As soon as you opened the door, Taehyung noticed your red bare shoulders full of marks, due to the pressure he applied on it before.

He got really concerned and moved towards to hold your shoulders, but you move away from him.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" You ask, raising one eyebrow.

"I-I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight, I never meant to hurt you. Are you okay?" His eyes showed concern.

"I'm okay thanks for your concern."
You say, hoping he'll leave now.

"Y/n, why are you taking so long!"
Jungkook shouts from inside,"Is everything okay? Who is it?"

"Everything's fine!" You yell back and look back at Taehyung's wide-eyed expression.

"You invited a guy here?" He asks.