Chapter 9

"He left a note. The doctor. He told me to give it to you." Taehyung said to Jungkook while driving the car back home, to drop Y/n at her place and then Jungkook at his.

"Where is it?" Jungkook stopped staring outside the window and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung took a slip of paper from his jacket pocket and handed it over to him.

"He said Jimin wrote it... when he got consciousness right before surgery."
Taehyung adds.

Jungkook read the note and folded the paper, squeezed his eyes shut, letting a few tears drip down

He couldn't believe it.

Jimin's gone...

- few days later -

Jimin's funeral was over.

Jungkook only had Y/n and Taehyung by his side.

In fact, Taehyung has grown more and more concerned for Jungkook since the death of Park Jimin.

Taehyung didn't know why, but he felt like he should be there for him, he even found out that Y/n wasn't cheating on him with Jungkook.

Y/n invited Jungkook to the club,
to clear his mind off things. He didn't agree to it, but Taehyung kind of broke into his house and forced him into coming with him as Taehyung drove him.

And there they were, at the club, partying. Except Jungkook, ofcourse, who kept sitting in that corner, looking all miserable.

"Hey, loosen up a bit. Wanna grab a drink?" Taehyung asked.

"No, thanks." Jungkook denied and Taehyung sat next to him.

"Are you okay? Do you want--"
Before Taehyung could ask anything more, a couple making out bumped into the seat opposite to them and continued to kiss each other in front of them.

Jungkook's eyes widen, "Noona?"

The couple pulls away and Lisa stares at Jungkook, "Oh.. Hey.."

"What are you doing here?"
Jungkook asked, confused why his sister was in a club this late at night.

"Y/n?!" Taehyung gasps and holds onto Jungkook when he realizes the couple making out were Lisa and
Y/n.

"T-Tae..." She stutters.

"What the fu----"

"We can explain." Lisa said, "Everything."