Chapter 8

*Angst
*Depression triggers

IM SO SORRY GUYS I HAD TO DO THIS, I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS OK LEAVE ME ALONE.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin woke up to Jungkook staring at him, caressing his hair softly.

"Good morning, Kookie~."

"Good morning, Hyung." Jungkook smiles.

Jimin pecked Jungkook's lips,
"I think I want to come to school today." Jimin says.

"You sure about that?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, I am actually," Jimin looks at Jungkook, "But I want to come alone. In my car, you can go early. Wait for me in the hall."

"Why should you go alone? I can drop you..." Jungkook insists.

"Kookie... You've been taking me everywhere for the past week, and I loved it. I just want to come to school by myself. I'll just get some 'me time' and I'll be there." Jimin states.

"Okay, baby." Jungkook kisses Jimin's plump pink lips.

Jungkook was in his third class for the day and he searched for Jimin the whole day in school and even during lunch break. But he was no where to be found.

Jungkook suddenly got worried, but then he thought Jimin would've just changed his mind and not come to school.

During class, Jungkook's phone rang, if it was someone else, he wouldn't have answered it. But it was Jimin.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered his phone during class.

"J-Jungk-kook... M-my dad... He... Sho-" Jimin whimpered and groans.

"Jimin? Hyung? Hello? Are you okay?" Jungkook replied.

"Jungkookie... C-Can you please
c-come here...fast." Jimin seems to be in pain.

"MR JEON JUNGKOOK NO CALLS DURING MY CLASS!" Mr Lee shouts.

"I'm sorry Sir, but I have to leave."
Jungkook says before dashing out of the class.

He starts running to his car and starts rash driving to Jimin's house.

"Jimin... I hope you're okay..."
Jungkook calmed himself.

"I can't afford to lose you."

Jungkook knocked on the door billions times and rung the bell a trillion times but, no answer.

He heard a gunshot and Jimin groaning. That was enough for Jungkook to kick the door down.

He saw Jimin laying flat on the floor, blood surrounding him, crying.

Jungkook rushed and slipped on blood, just to be next to Jimin, but he heard another gun shot and Jimin screamed his lungs out. Jungkook saw a man, with a gun in front if them. He looked psychotic. Killing his own son in his own eyes with his own hands. Killing the being so brutally, he created.