eight

"What Mr. Jeon? I couldn't hear you right," I said as I approached him slowly.

Stupid stupid Minhyo, HE. IS. A. TEACHER.

"I said, you have time?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I think I do," I answered.

"Please, come to breakfast with me, it seems like you haven't eaten at all," Jungkook offered.

"Um. Yeah, sure?" I replied.

"You seem to be not sure," Jungkook chuckled as he took my arm and led me to the cafeteria.

I was shocked at first, but then I realised some students were staring at us and even whispering at us.

"The heck? What is Mr. Jeon doing to Minhyo? Do they have a thing?"

"That bitch better not take Mr. Jeon away from me, I'm prettier."

"Mr. Jeon surely does have a bad taste when it comes to girls."

I scoffed and slowly yanked my arm from Jungkook.

"Anything wrong, Ms. Kim?" Jungkook replied.

I side eyed the students before Jungkook nodded slowly and walked with me walking behind him.

We entered the cafeteria and I could see a few teachers seated in their tables and some even had doctors digging in on their breakfast.

"Its my treat, alright?" He smiled as he waited in line with me behind him.

"What? No thank you! I can pay for my own food!" I replied.

"Oh come on, its my offer, my pay," Jungkook winks as he hands a pocket full of cash to the cashier.

"Good morning sir, breakfast with your daughter?" The cashier asks as she eyes me.

My eyes widened as I looked at Jungkook.

Daughter? Seriously?

"Daughter? Excuse-,"

"Yes she's my daughter. We would like two breakfast meal B's please," Jungkook said as he side eyed me.

I nudged him a bit and he just smiled a bit. Why is he even my teacher?

The cafeteria lady came back with the two breakfast meals and we took it gladly.

"I think I'll go now Mr. Jeon," I said as I slowly started my way outside the cafeteria whilst putting my breakfast inside until he grabbed my arm.

"So soon? Well alright, see you at class Minhyo," Jungkook smiled as he made his way to a table of doctors and teachers.

As I closed the cafeteria door. I leaned on it and exhaled deeply.

Whew. That was close.

I was about to go to my classroom when someone pinned me against the wall.

I looked around and the halls are empty. Whew. I looked into a pair of brown, chocolate eyes and my eyes widened.

"Um. Mr. Park...," I mumbled as he got his face closer to me.

"What were you doing with Mr. Jeon?" He asked as he put his hands on either side of me so that I couldn't escape.

"What do you mean? He was asking me to accompany him for breakfast," I replied.

He rolled his eyes and released me before walking away like nothing happened.

What the? Why is he so cold all of a sudden?

I was still confused as I continued my way towards the classroom.

I sat down on my usual seat as I took out my other stuff.

As soon as the bell rang, Mr. Park I mean, Jimin walked in with a laptop and a book with him.

"Goodmorning class," he said monotonously as he scanned the class and stared at me after scanning.

Everyone greeted him as usual but his eyes were on me.

Whats wrong with me? Do I have something on my face?

I sat down awkwardly as Jimin ran his hands on his hair which made all the girls in the classroom swoon.

"So class, Mr. Jeon will be substituting the afternoon class for a whole month because I need to go to clinic duty, so please pay attention to the lessons because I will give a test," he said, still staring at me.

Okay, now I feel uncomfortable.

"Are we clear? Now open your books on page 4," Jimin said as he turned on the powerpoint presentation.

-

It was already after school when I headed towards me and Jimin's dorm when I opened the door with my spare key.

I went inside and I could see Jimin sorting out stuff.

He looked at me before flashing a quick smile.

"Oh, you're home, I made dinner," he said.

And my mind went blank again except for one thought.

Is he on his period?

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

SOOOO ITS BEEN 1000000000000 YEARS since I updated but ya know once I finish my other book I'll get to this and Creation asap!💜💜💜💜💜