explanation

I've been recieving lots of messages from you guys that you don't understand anything at all. That's why I'm here to post this.

DON'T ATTACK ME WITH THE ENDING SO READ THIS

MAIN LESSON:

Dr. Jagiya is a mainly a book that focuses as a dedication to those who are fighting a mental illness or depression. It means that even though you are sad and lost, there will always be someone to brighten you up, no one can be sad forever. If you have a dream, do it. If you can, you can do it. Jimin is Minhyo's happiness. Happiness has many definitions. It could be non-existent ot existent. I'm delivering this message saying to those who are struggling that you will have hope. You will find happiness when you least expect it, you will find love as if it is unexpected. Its not only just a person that can bring happiness. But also from things or animals, or even family and friends.

Minhyo learned to be happy through Jimin. And so can you, with the things you love and want.

It shows us that there we will always have hope to be happy.

Dr. Jagiya also teaches us to love ourselves. Jimin is the happiness of Minhyo, preventing her from being sad again (also turning into a tragedy fic but oh well) but she also needs to learn to let go to be able to love herself. And that means she needs to let go of Jimin to be happy and accept reality. This fic also teaches people to let go, because you can't grow if you can't let go.

Letting go is the only way to be happier. Letting go is like growing, its healing. Because after healing, you eventually accept the fact that you're wounds are healing because of the one you love. That is the called true love.

Dr. Jagiya also teaches us about trusting people. Learn to trust the right people, guys. ✊

EXPLANATION:

Jimin was Minhyo's childhood bestfriend. But he died  because of his third brain surgery in 2013, he had brain aneurysm. And he met Minhyo in the hospital which is where their friendship started.

After Jimin died, he appeared in Minhyo's dreams, being seen in everywhere because HE is the happiness of Minhyo which was lost in her heart. Minhyo was the happiness of Jimin, so in return Jimin will be the happiness of Minhyo when she's down.

At some parts, Minhyo keeps dropping stuff and Jungkook picks them up after her, that was a clue I dropped but y'all missed it but it was okay. It means Jungkook will be the one to catch Minhyo in the future and be her true happiness.

They were both lost soulmates who aren't meant for each other.

They both found themselves in Jimin's presence. Jimin is her happiness who wanted what was best for her, although he wanted to be with her. He can also continue to love her.

After Ari leaves the brown case with Minhyo, it means that despression is leaving Minhyo. She is slowly healing and starting to appreciate things. Ari symbolizes her depression. So as Ari leaves her, the sadness also leaves.

Yeonjun and Ari are REAL. It just wasn't featured in the last chapters since it solely focuses on Minhyo and Jimin. Ari is still Minhyo's bestfriend. And Yeonjun is still Minhyo's ex. But he's not possesive nor in jail. Basically, everyone was real except for Jimin and Mrs. Park.

INTERESTING FACTS:

1. The conversations between Jimin and Minhyo in chapter forty eight were real conversations and experiences. But he didn't die don't worry 😂.

3. I write as I go

4. Jimin never forgot Minhyo. But Minhyo didn't remember him in her dream.