twelve

I rushed out of the university to see my mom standing impatiently near the gate.

"Quick, inside now!" She said and went in the car, I nodded and went in the passenger's seat.

She started the engine and we made our way towards the road.

"Now, what were you gonna tell me?" I faced her.

"We have an appointment in 10 minutes, so we have to go infront of your university which is where the appointment is," mom explained as she took a sharp turn, going to the hospital which is right behind the university.

"Mom, who are we gonna visit this time? Dr. Kim again?" I groaned.

"Oh, that Seokjin? He's out today, you'll see who we're visiting today," she said as she entered the parking lot of the hospital.

We got out of the car and proceeded to go inside the hospital, we quickly rushed to the elevator and waited until the 3rd floor.

With a loud ting my mom dragged me towards a clinic, a very familiar clinic.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kim, you requested for a special appointment?" The secretary asked.

"Yes, this is Kim Minhyo, the person scheduled for the appointment," my mom replied.

The secretary nodded before going towards a door and twisting the doorknob.

"The doctor is expecting you," she smiled.

Mom nodded before dragging me inside.

As the door closed, I felt a sudden tension in the air, the atmosphere was thick amd frightening, I looked around and the clinic was nicely decorated in white and black, very classy and high-end furniture was displayed, and thick books only for a doctor can own.

"Good Afternoon," the doctor came in from the other room and my jaw dropped.

What in the world?!

He stopped and stared back at me too, he was in a loss of words.

"Dr. Park! Long time no see!" Mom smiled as I sat there, frozen.

"Mrs. Kim, its good to have you, how's her condition?" Jimin asked as he sat down on his chair, completely ignoring me.

"She's fine, I would like you to give her a behavior test to see if she has improved," my mom smiled.

Wait what? A one on one behavior test with him?!

"Ah, a behavior test, well then, Minhyo, would you please follow me to the therapy room," Jimin plastered a smile before nodding at my mom.

I stood up from my seat and my legs wobbled like jelly, I felt like I've seen a ghost namely Park Jimin.

I followed the guy in a lab coat as we proceeded to walk to therapy room which was just beside his clinic.

We went inside and closed the door, leaving my mom, and locking it.

I looked around and saw a sofa bed on the side which was for therapy, a seat beside it, a desk at the middle, and a little bed.

"So, you're my patient?" He cocked a brow and smirked.

I gulped and nodded, his gaze looking at me as if he wanted to poison me.

"On the bed, now, I need to check you up first before the test," he said.

What am I? His dog?

I silently walked towards the bed and sat on it, waiting for him who was rumaging in the bag on his desk.

He took out a stethoscope and wrapped it around his neck before approaching me.

He took out a flashlight and started checking my eyes and ears.

"Nothing seems to be wrong," he said and put his two hands on either side of me.

"Now for the mouth," he said and took out a popsicle stick, or it looks like it.

"Say 'ah'," he instructed.

I opened my mouth and did what he said, he turned on the flashlight and check my mouth for a while before closing it and discarding the stick.

"Now, I'll have to hear your heartbeat," he smirked weirdly.

He suddenly placed his hand on both of my thighs and seperated them, earning a gasp from me.

"W-why did you do that?!" I said as he cupped my mouth.

"Shhh, don't let your mom hear you," he whispered in a raspy voice before going in between my legs.

He took his hand away from my mouth and took out his stethoscope, I was about to protest about having this guy between my legs.

Man, all the girls should be jealous once they see they have their precious little Mr. Park between my legs.

I snapped out of the thought and suddenly remembered about him dangerously near my face.

I was about to open my mouth and slap the hell out of Jimin until...

He plopped a strawberry flavoured lollipop in my mouth.

"What did I say about being quiet?" He smirked and leaned to my ear.

"Be quiet, suck your lollipop, and spread your legs for me babygirl."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Oof we have a daddy Jimin on the loose.

We stan dom Jimin.

^we r all Jimin's hoes