thirty

"Jimin?"

His name fell from my lips as Jimin actually just let me sit on his lap, his muscular thighs making me want to question myself.

"Listen Minhyo," he said in a straight voice, making me direct my attention towards him.

"Are you gonna take my vi-," I said but he shushed me.

"Not yet, but the plan is we're going home tonight, but we need to sneak out of this house without mom and Ari knowing, they'll freak out if we do and that's what I want," he said softly, making me the only person to hear him.

"But Jimin, how? I mean, your mom and Ari might be outside right now, and we can't even get out until tomorrow or something," I replied, facing Jimin.

"We're gonna sneak out Minhyo, all you need is my trust, and you can go to school tomorrow and catch up because I'm on leave until Wednesday," Jimin said as he looked me in the eye.

"Jimin, are you sure we can do this?" I asked.

"Yes, we will. Because I can't stand a second in this house and you know it," he says as he looks towards me, a slight frown on his cute lips.

"Okay fine, but you're responsible for all this," I replied, getting of his lap and walking to the bathroom.

I could've sworn I felt something poke me.

-

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked, his mask covering his lower face.

"Yeah," I whispered, nodding my head as we looked outside Jimin's house.

"Hey Jimin."

A deep voice called out and Jimin turned his head to meet a tall guy with brown hair. He was wearing a black sweater and black skinny jeans with a black mask covering his entire face.

"Minhyo, you remember Namjoon right?" Jimin asked as he directed me towards him.

"It was lucky that Namjoon came here for his business trip, he came to help us," he explained and I waved towards Namjoon.

Namjoon replied with a sweet smile before looking at Jimin.

"So what happens?" Namjoon asked.

We were currently at the backyard of Jimin's house after he begged his mom that he wants to take me around Busan.

"There's an alarm there, and I'll throw this rock at the window over there, that way the alarm can sense it," Jimin explained, picking up a huge rock.

"Okay, then?" Namjoon said as he crouched down with Jimin.

"The gates make a stupid sign inside the house notifying the person inside that someone has gone out, when I throw this rock the alarm will go off and you go and just open the door as if you didn't set the signal on purpose, you'll apologize and reason out that your brother threw a rock inside and you apologize, that way we can have more time to escape until they go outside," Jimin continued.

"But Jimin, I don't have a brother," Namjoon stated.

"A f*cking nephew then," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"That's a actually a genius idea Jimin, no wonder you're a prodigy," Namjoon said as he patted Jimin's head.

"Shut up you shithead and get ready for the signal," Jimin said as he shushed Namjoon and got ready with the rock on his hand.

"Right now, if my calculations are correct, mom may be at her room upstairs, that would save so much time," Jimin snickered as he licked his lips.

His other hand was intertwined with mine, I was holding some of our luggage when Jimin was aiming at the window in the first floor.

"Ready, set...," he said, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the window.

"Go," he said as he threw the rock so hard it shattered the window into pieces.

BEEEEEEEPPP BEEEEEPPPP BEEEPPPP!

"Namjoon, go!" Jimin signalled and Namjoon went towards the back door in a brisk walk.

"Quick Minhyo we need to go!" Jimin said as he dragged me along with him to the gate.

I could even hear Ari's shriek from the upper floor.

We ran towards the gate and through the neighborhood, as we reached the end, we huffed and looked at each other.

"We made it, lets go home," Jimin said in between breaths as he dragged me with him to the cab.

We went inside the cab and looked at the view of Busan.

His hand squeezed mine in a gentle manner, sighing before looking over to me.

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess, I mean, I didn't expect Ari to be here and I wanted to show you around Busan," he apologized.

"There's no reason to apologize Jimin, its not your fault," I replied.

"Oh, such a beautiful young couple," the taxi driver remarked.

"Uhm...," I hummed.

"Thank you," Jimin said.

My eyes widened upon hearing him say it so casually, like we were in a real relationship.

"Shhh, remember the contract, baby," Jimin whispered, making all the hairs in my body chill.

We stopped infront of the subway and he paid the driver before getting off.

We walked over to where the ticket stubs are until my phone rang.

"Wait, I have a phone call," I told Jimin and he nodded.

I walked over a few meters away while he stayed in line and looked at my phone to see an unknown number texting me.

Unknown Number

This is the school dorm authorities, you and your roommate's dorm was crashed by an unknown person, the maintainance will get to it asap.

Wait, what?!

------
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Have you once got your room crashed but it was actually your pet? Yep, my ferret (his name is Panpan and he's a panda type) did that when we were away a few years ago.

Ugh I love reading the To All The Boys I Loved Before series! I'm reading P.S. I Love You now!