twenty seven

PRESENT

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

Today has been unusual.

I brushed my wet hair and blowdryed it as I examined myself.

How does Jimin even have this piece of trash as his girlfriend?

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before heading out of the room.

I cleaned up after Jimin explained to me what happened between him and Ari. It was a long story and I had to replay everything in my mind.

FLASHBACK

"What? What is it about Ari?" I asked.

He took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"I must admit, she was my girlfriend. But she never took it so seriously, like I mean, I was around 18 when we dated, I was so confused," he spat out.

I remained silent and it signalled for him to continue.

"Ari was 15, and she liked me, and I liked her too. But to make the long story short, she broke up with me after 6 long months," he continued.

"So she broke up with you?" I asked.

"She ditched me for a guy and I could never  forgive her after that," he explained, tears filling his eyes.

"But her personality changed, she was wearing a mask, I could never know she was that wicked," he added.

"You.... still can't get over it, can't you?" I asked him.

"Minhyo, I'm over it. Its just so hard talking about it, when she's your first love that you would never know would ditch you for a freaking ass," he replied.

"Listen, its not your fault," I softly said as I wiped his tears.

"Its just that.... it hurts being left broken, because you're not good enough," he whispered holding my hand that was touching his cheek.

"Jimin, its not your fault you're not good enough, because she doesn'r deserve you, you're a man who does everything to get it, and thats what I like about you," I replied.

"I experienced that too, I was left broken, I wasn't good enough for Yeonjun, I mean, I understand he doesn't deserve me, because I'm better off broken than to break serveral times being with him," I continued.

"I was 18, I was so young yet so dreamy about love, I though love was perfect as itself, but now I realised that love can decieve, it can make you happy or sad," he spoke.

"Shush, you're a great guy Jimin, don't get it into you, who knows? Maybe you'll find a girl that will love you forever, let you forget about the pain you had, how betrayal tasted to you?" I said as I held his shoulders.

He stood up from bed and grabbed his towel, gesturing towards the bathroom.

"What if.... that person is already here?"  He asked faintly as he closed the door.

END OF FLASHBACK

I sighed and headed out of our bedroom, to hear sweet music playing from downstairs.

I was so drawn to it that I forgot to even get breakfast and headed down to see a huge grand piano infront of me.

It was in a glossy brown color, elegant with gold studs all over the edges, I looked at the person playing it, a blonde head, specifically.

Jimin.

"Jimin?" I called.

"Hm?" He answered as he looked over to me, his hands not even making a wrong key.

I stayed silent and sat beside him, making my mind fill with the marvelous music he's playing on the piano.

Its like being intoxicated in such passion and elegance and thats what it screams out, Jimin.

I looked over to the sheet music placed infront of the keys and it wasn't just any sheet music, it was a full lyrics.

He ended in a few keys, closing his eyes dramatically and opened them slowly to fix his gaze on mine.

"You wrote it?" I asked.

He nodded and diverted his gaze to the sheet music infront of him.

"It was a piece I wrote a long time ago," he explained as he took the sheet music from the piano, folding it and putting it in his back pocket.

"You had breakfast?" He asked.

"Nope," I replied shortly.

"Come, mom is out today and Ari must've left. We have some kimchi in the fridge," he said as he stood up, his face showing no emotion.

"I-its fine, I'm planning on dieting," I replied.

"No, no dieting when you're living here, you need to eat or you'll get the ulcer," he replied coldly as he opened the fridge.

"But they say I gained w-,"

"No, don't you dare say that, you're beautiful Minhyo, because you're you," he replied as he took out a jar of kimchi.

"But I-,"

"Jimin?"

Our heads jolted to that familiar voice we heard.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

I should be working on my poems cuz you guys know I love to write stories but I never share how I write poems so I dropped some trashy poems for you guys to read which are from Jimin's diary if you guys didn't know :)