thirty six

Everything happened like a speed of light.

A fist was suddenly collided to Yeonjun's left cheek and he got off me, clutching his face.

I felt my wirsts getting untied and a hand grabbed mine and it pulled me up so suddenly, my head crashing into someone's chest.

"What the f*ck?! How much do you understand by "ex"? Are you that dumb?!" Jimin yelled as he pushed me behind him.

"I should've known you'd come just in time, Park," Yeonjun glared at Jimin, his cheek leaving a bruise.

Tears welded up in my eyes as I clutched Jimin's sweater, I was too afraid to let him see how weak he's made me.

"Choi Yeonjun, you will be expelled for all this! Take note of your actions!" Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around me, making me feel secured.

"Excuse me, Park? I have rights to take what was once mine! Don't boss me around just because you're some damn teacher!" Yeonjun shot back and threw a fist at Jimin.

Jimin caught his arm just in time and let go of his arm.

"You don't force people to love you back, thats life," he says coldly, his hands molding into fists.

Yeonjun sent Jimin a deadly glare before throwing his fist at Jimin, making contact with his lip.

"Ah!" Jimin said as he let go of me, my body still in contact with his back.

He wiped the blood off his lip with his right arm as he lunged at Yeonjun, gripping both of his shoulders.

"I've been nice, Yeonjun, I've been holding myself back that I wouldn't hurt you, but you just provoke me sometimes," Jimin said as he looked into his eyes that were full of mischief.

"Then beat me up then, you'd still be the person the authorities will question, as they say, its the responsibility of the teachers to know what happens to their students inside campus," Yeonjun smirks as wraps his hands around Jimin's neck.

Yeonjun was choking Jimin this time, and Jimin was still gripping onto Yeonjun's shoulders as they both looked at each other.

"Poor you, I wonder what will happen to you, but sadly, we can't predict the future," Yeonjun grins before gripping his hands more on his neck.

I gasped and stood up, running towards Yeonjun and kicking him right where it hurts.

Yeonjun let go of Jimin and slouched down, bearing the pain in his between he let out numerous groans and curse words.

Jimin took a few steps back before grabbing my hand, making me look towards him.

He sudenly pushed Yeonjun to a wall, making him hiss in pain as he slid down.

"We need to get out of here," Jimin said under his breath as he dragged me to the door, but not until we heard noises outside.

Jimin quickly hoisted me up in his shoulder, carrying me to the door as he opened it quickly.

"You'll never get away with this Park!" Yeonjun managed to hiss out.

"But who says you'll be the one to get away with this?" Jimin shot back before walking out, shutting the door closed.

There were voices at the living room. I couldn't see them since I was hung on Jimin's shoulder but they were somehow Taehyung's voice and another male's voice.

"Taehyung's outside?" Jimin questioned as he walked towards the door.

I could hear the door open and I heard Taehyung's voice.

"Jimin, is everything alright? We heard crashing sounds," Taehyung said.

"You brought Yoongi hyung?" I heard Jimin ask.

"Yeah, he was here to investigate the scene, we were supposed to go to Hoseok hyung but it turns out he has an important job to do," Taehyung replied.

"Jimin, why are you bringing a girl on your shoulder?" A deep and calm voice asked.

"Its a long story, I think we caught the culprit in her room, you should check before its too late," Jimin added as he walked outside, finally setting me down on the carpet floor.

I looked up and saw Taehyung, and an unfamiliar face.

His hair was in silver locks, he licked his thin and rosy lips and his eyes were like a cat and he had milky white skin, he was wearing a badge on his left chest and he wore a long brown coat.

That face... its familiar....

"Hyung, you remember Minhyo, right?" Jimin asked quickly, as if he was impatient.

"Ah, your roommate, I heard she's your girlfriend now? I'm Yoongi, I have no time to talk because I have some important business," he replied as he dashed inside kur dorm room.

"We need to go stay somewhere for the night," he says, his eyes wandering somewhere.

He's been acting strange ever since we got out from here.

Then suddenly, we heard noises and Yoongi's shouting, we heard the sound of chains jingling too.

"Stay put you piece of shit! I was gonna go to bed but you had to ruin it so behave bitch!"

"Your handcuffs hurt so stop doing it on purpose!"

"Shut your trap young man, you don't talk to me like that! So I suggest you put a lid on that trashcan before I do it myself!"

"Minhyo, we have to go," he says, this time in a stern voice.

"We need to find a motel and stay there for the night while they investigate."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

OH YAAASS MY DADDY YOONGLES IS FINALLY IN THE FIC OMG HE IS SOOO HOT HELP :O

Y'all thought I was gonna jump in the book and save Minhyo, too bad if I were there I would be saving yOonGi. I ain't taking away Jimin's spotlight 😂😂

Okay so to clarify, Jimin wasn't allowed to beat Yeonjun up even if he wants to, because he's a teacher and its taking place at the school dorm, so if he beats his student up, he'll be the one in charge of his actions. Hope y'all understand why Jimin couldn't do it.

Oh and I wrote 4 more chapters so this is a wtf moment.