twenty three

I looked at Jimin, heaving a deep sigh.

This is it. I'm meeting his mom even though I'm not even in a real relationship with him.

"Lets go," he said as he held my hand, dragging me towards the entrance of his house.

I must say, his house is huge. It isn't like one of those cliche movies in where the guy owns a magnificent mansion. The house Jimin owns is huge with windows around it. It has two floors its coated in a homey-oak brown color.

The lawn itself was also massive. The bushes were nice and trimmed and flowers grew at the flowerbeds beside the house.

"Its huge..," I said in awe.

"I know I'm huge," he replied

"No, not you, the house," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, mom and dad lives here, but they split and mom has to live here by herself. The house is simple," he explains as he walks to the terrace of the entrance.

He rings the bell and takes out a key, he inserts it in the keyhole and turns the knob, making it unlocked.

"Mom, I'm home," he simply said, he didn't have to yell since his voice can echo through the huge home.

Inside the house was more spaceous than it was outside. The first thing we came across was a huge living room with a huge flat screen TV.

At the left side of the room was a huge kitchen with an island table. The floor was also simple, oak wood.

At the farther back was some stairs leading to the bedrooms.

"Jimin! Is that you?" An elderly female's voice called.

Her figure came down the stairs. She had nice brown hair, small eyes, pink lips, and mild wrinkles on her face.

"Yeah mom, now why do you want us here?" Jimin replied coldly as his mom stood infront of him.

Her mother encircled her arms around him for a hug in which Jimin only wrapped his arms around the woman's waist.

"She's here and she'll be sooo excited!" His mom said in a wrinkled smile.

"Actually mom, I forgot to tell you. This is my girlfriend, Minhyo," Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I got nervous and showed off a weak smile.

"Uhm, yes Minhyo," she narrowed her eyed towards me and faced her son.

"I need to borrow Jimin for awhile, he'll be back," she said as she dragged her son by the arm.

I stood there still, not even letting out a word and just standing there by the door, frozen.

JIMIN POV

Mom dragged me to a room and closed it.

"Son, why did you bring a girl? I thought you heard what I said, she misses you?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I told you I don't love her anymore! It was 5 years ago mom! I know how to move on!" I argued.

"But son, I approved of her, she's the one for you," she smiled and crossed her arms.

"No mom, I know who I want. I want my girlfriend and not that.. that.... hoe... after everything she's done," I said as I fisted my hands.

"Jimin, don't talk of her like that, that reminds me that I should leave you here," she muttered as she opened the door and closed it within a flash.

"Mo-"

Click.

I sighed and turned my head. Looking at the place, it was an old storage room, where dad used to put all his medical supplies.

Suddenly, a pair of arms encircled my waist, hugging me from the back as its tiny frame leaned towards my back.

"I missed you."

MINHYO POV

"Minhyo-ssi."

I turned my head to direction in where my name is called.

"You should go home," Jimin's mom said as she approached me.

"Home? Mrs. Park I'm here with my boyfriend, I can't leave him," I replied casually, choking out the word "boyfriend".

"Look, I want Jimin with his last partner, and poor you, I can't even handle your face from the first time I met you," she hissed.

"Mrs. Park, I want Jimin here now and I have all the rights to be with him, so if you can say anything nice, how about you atleast say that 'Jimin is fine'?" I replied.

"Yes, Jimin is fine, he'll be fine when you're not here," she replied.

I was about to answer when someone's hand touched my shoulder.

"Mom, don't you dare talk to my girlfriend like that," a voice hissed.

I turned my head to meet Jimin's angered gaze.

"We're going to our room," he spat, his veins popping from his neck as he wrapped his iron grip around my wrist, dragging me to a room.

In which I'm guessing is a guest room.

"Your mom is a pain in the ass," I said as I crossed my arms infront of the large mirror infront of me.

"Yeah, she's a freaking pain, I tell you, I hate it," he hissed.

"What happened there anyway?" I asked.

"Nothing, she wanted me to deal with a pest," he replied, his grip on his shirt tightened as he took off his yellow sweater.

"Strip, I have a plan," he said as he looked into me with dark eyes.

"We're gonna have sex."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

soooo

We gonna get smut this time?👀👅💦

Idk

Find out >:)