thirty three

Knock knock

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me," Jimin groaned as he turned away from me, directing his steps to the door.

I took this chance and went to his room, only to see a huge mess.

His bed sheets were on the floor, his clothes from the clothes basket were scattered, even his books were on the floor.

I heard voices from the living room, a deep unfamiliar voice and Jimin's voice.

I walked towards them and saw them on the couch, sharing a simple conversation, Jimin's muscles were tensing, probably because he's mad or he's just waiting for all this to end.

The man beside him wore a dark grey hoodie, his chocolate brown hair was long and wavy, and his mouth that formed into a rectangle every time he speaks.

"So Jimin, I was wondering if how many times will y-," he interrupts himself to see me, a small smile tugging on his face.

"Um, hi," I say quietly, giving a small nod to the man in return.

"Minhyo, this is Taehyung," Jimin says as he looks at me as well.

"I think I'll leave you guys in your own chat, I have to go to my room and sort some things," I replied as I turned my heel and walked towards the room.

I walked inside and began unpacking all the stuff I had brought with me to Busan.

I unloaded all the stuff I had, thoughts were clouding me as I wondered why is my room the only room that hasn't been ruined, like Jimin's.

I rummaged into my luggage, taking out all my stuffs and personal neccessities when my eyes landed on a cutter that was in the deepest part of my luggage.

I took the cutter, why would you be here?

I pushed the cutter's little handle until it showed a sharp blade that shone in the daylight.

I chuckled, observing  the blade once more before gazing at the scars of my left wrist.

You and I had memories together.

I shook my head as I closed the cutter, throwing it somewhere by the side in an area in which I can never see again.

As I was finally done with unloading my stuff, I closed the empty bag and stood up, trying to put it back in the most upper part of my closet.

I was about to open my closet until a hand went on my shoulder.

"Jimin?"

And a cloth suddenly went to my mouth, and I suddenly collapsed in the darkness.

JIMIN POV

"I'm perfectly fine, Taehyung," I say as my eyes wander into his face.

"You're not Jimin, stop saying when you're not okay, you even got your whole room messed up," he replied as he looked around, his face scrunching in horror.

"I don't know who the f*ck did this, but I will punch the shit out of that person," I gritted out.

"I hope you do find happiness, with her," Taehyung suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" I replied, my jaw tensing with my anticipated voice.

"I mean, find happiness in her, you were lonely since you were born, how about you find thay joy in her?" He replied, cocking his head to the side.

"I don't know... will she accept me?" I ask him.

"Duh, you're her boyfriend, she'll accept you," Taehyung said once more before standing up.

My feelings still get all over the place when someone mentions "her boyfriend".

Because I keep forgetting this whole thing is fake.

"I have to go Jiminie, Yoongi and I have to go and meet Hoseok at the bar, wanna come?" Taehyung asked as he looked at me.

"No thank you, my room looked like it got hit by a blizzard and I have to fix it," I reply, standing up as well.

I walk with Taehyung to the front door and he greets me goodbye.

"I'll see you on Thursday, then?" He asked as he reaches out to give me a manly hug.

"Yeah, I'll see you," I reply as I return the hug back.

"Bye," he said as he waves his hand.

"Bye."

I closed the door after seeing his figure walk away from the room, I close the door and lock it before sighing deeply, heading towards Minhyo's room.

I walked infront of her door when suddenly...

I heard noises.

"Get off me you f*cker!"

"I don't regret hearing you calling me that, because I will."

And I heard her muffled voice, as if she was being kidnapped.

"You know what, I do regret letting you go in the first place, baby."

And that's all it takes to get the anger inside me burning with fury.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

BooMbOoMbooMgottagetgetBooMbOoMbooMgottagetgetBooMbOoMbooMgottagetget

Stay tuned for the next chapter my lovely potatoes! Things are boutta get hot as Jimin's small chili pepper!😂😂😂

I'm writing this at 1 am and Idk why I'm not asleep :/

What is your biggest pet peeve? Tell me!

Mine is when there is lots of noise and I can't concentrate when I read/write like imma whoop that person's ass.