thirty eight

PRESENT

If I could describe Jimin in one word, it would be "dom".

Because right now, he's grabbing my wrist so hard he thinks it would fall out once he lets go of it.

He dragged me to the parking lot and towards a fire red sports car.

"Inside. Now," he said in a deep voice as he practically pushed me inside the passenger's seat.

I obeyed and sat inside, holding my wrist that has suffered from Jimin's grip. I was afraid it might bruise.

A few seconds later, he entered the driver's seat and inserted the key inside. He started the engine quickly and backed out of the driveway.

There was an awkward silence and the tension was thick. He was backing out of the driveway and the only thing I could hear were Jimin's deep breaths.

The side of his lip was bruised badly, and was licking it every 5 seconds.

"Jimin, are you sure you're okay?" I ask, initiating a conversation.

Even though he doesn't look okay, but I really need to break this awkward atmosphere.

He glanced at me and sighed deeply, his eyes narrowing and I could see the beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

Well, he was really sweating. He was wearing a black button up that was buttoned half way with his collarbone visible right infront of my eyes.

"I'm alright, just a bit... beaten up," he says and sighs deeply. He looks over me and his eyes were filled with something I couldn't decipher.

It was quiet again and this time Jimin's mouth was the one to open first.

"Where do you wanna stay for the night? I really don't wanna go back to the dorm right now after that happened," Jimin asked as he glanced at me, his gaze on the road.

"Somewhere near I guess," I replied as I looked out of the window.

"What about... at Dreme?" He asked as he made a quick turn.

"Isn't that one of the new hotels I heard?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the pay is good for one night," he shrugs as he kept driving.

I did a quick nod and focused on the road outside, it was already dusk and I knew Jimin was exhausted because of the dark eyebags under his eyes.

"So... Yoongi is a detective, huh?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's a deputy and a researcher for crimes in Seoul," he answered as he kept driving.

Jimin was getting impatient now, his other leg couldn't stop moving from left to right whenever we encounter a stoplight and he keeps biting his lower lip.

"I never knew you had a sports car," I told him.

"In all the things you know about me, you never knew I had car?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

"Well, you never showed up with it," I replied.

Jimin stayed silent this time and the tension was thick between the two of us, it stayed like that until we reached the hotel.

We got off the car and went inside and walked towards the receptionist.

"One room," Jimin said and I looked towards him with utter disbelief.

We could've gotten two rooms.

"Here, you go... sir and ma'am... are you both married?" She asks and Jimin nods while taking the keycard.

The woman mouth was twisted into some expression I couldn't put my finger to.

"We are and we have these rings, she's not wearing hers at the moment but you get what I mean," he replied as he wrapped his fingers on my other wrist, this time gently.

We walked to the elevator and he pressed the button going 'up'. After a small ding we entered the elevator.

We walked inside the elevator and he pressed the button going to the highest floor. He tapped his foot impatietly and he kept giving deep sighs.

"Why one room?" I ask him and tsks as a response.

"Its cheaper," he answers shortly and the elevator dings to the 25th floor.

When the doors opened, he dragged me to the farthest room of the floor, but not that far... maybe a few doors to the very end.

He slid the keycard infront of the scanner and opened the door, practically shoving me inside and slamming it shut, it made a few beeps signalling it was locked shut, for good.

I transferred my gaze towards rhe room's interior which contained one king-sized bed, two sofa chairs, a coffee table, a wall flatscreen TV, a little fridge, and a wall closet at the side.

"Why did we get one bed?" I manage to let out, my voice getting uneasy.

"It would be suspicious for a married couple to have two beds in one room, and it would be more suspicious for a married couple to have two seperate rooms," Jimin explained.

"Now, where did he touch you?" He asked me, his eyes getting dark.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask, getting all shaky.

"Where did he touch you?! Don't lie because I know he did, I saw it," he repeated this time louder, his hoarse voice sending chills down my spine.

He took a few steps towards me, his hand gripping my waist and squeezing it.

"Where?" He whispered.

"Why?" I replied.

"I'm gonna make you feel all better, you deserve real love."

----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

*mia author-nim has left the chat

mia.exe has stopped working

*FBI would like to know your location