2

Jungkook's POV.

"Alright everyone!" Mr. Park clapped gaining the attention of the students. "Since this is my first class with this new batch, I'd like to know everyone before hitting the educational road!" He exclaimed with a bright smile making everyone laugh.

Mr. Park Jae Sung was going the dramatics teacher and possibly the most cheerful teacher for the semester, he was short and chubby with a glowing smile radiating positive energy.

"Soooo.." he scanned the classroom while rubbing his chin hunting down the first prey, "AHA! You miss, in the back row left side third seat." He pointed. Everyone, me included, turned our heads in that direction.

It was a girl, she sat alone in the very last row. Her face was partially covered by the oversized hoodie draped on her short and frail body, I could see her pale skin and pink plump lips with the lightly red shaded cheeks due to the sudden attention. She timidly rose up raising her head to face the professor, my heart skipped a beat, she was absolutely beautiful. Now under the light, her features stood out more prominent. Dark round eyes with sparkles, a perfectly sculpted face with a prominent jaw-line giving her that classic V shaped every girl dies to have. She was naturally beautiful, long lashes and prominent eyebrows, wow...who is she?

"Anneyong everyone!" she began in the softest most sweetest voice ever, it was rather shaky as she was nervous, that pulled up and genuine smile on my face, I rested my head on my arm while staring at her and so did the others. They stared at her in a ridiculing manner, passing judgment feeling like they had every right to discriminate her. I stared at her out of curiosity, who are you? Where did you come from?

After giving Mr. Park a bow, she continued, "My name is Park Y/N, I am 19 years of age."

Everyone gasped, Taehyung sat up straight and Jimin rose his un-interested eyes in shock followed by Mr. Park whose mouth flung open.

"Yes, I skipped a few classes since I had been homeschooled...."

"DON'T LIE YOU LITTLE SMART ASS!" Someone shouted, I instantly shot my head towards the rest of the students trying to see who the hell it was instantly feeling a bit angry at how convenient it was for them to just interrupt her.

"Mind you business Chungai!" Yoongi hyung spat sending the dick-head a glare. I rolled my eyes looking back at Y/N who looked like she was close to tears.

"NO MORE INTERUPTIONS, please go on," Mr. Park smiled sweetly at Y/N.

"I look forward to b-be here," her voice cracked as she instantly finished and sat down putting her head down as Mr Park moved on with the others. I kept my eyes fixed on her, she was so shy, so tiny..so lost like a puppy that I really had that urge to hide her in my pocket and protect her from these assholes who hurt her.

"I feel genuinely hurt!" Hoseok hyung sighed turning over to look at Taehyung and I. I was already looking at Y/N, way too focused to cater any verbal answers.

"I'm gonna teach Chungai a lesson," I growled under my breath.

"It's not your call!" Namjoon hyung spoke in a serious tone, "Stay out of it."

Even though I didn't want to, I sighed nodding. After all it's not my call and besides, Y/N already has fell into the wrong side of this school, attention from someone like me meant more trouble for her. I looked back at her, she was looking down writing something in a book anchoring her head on her forearm allowing her dark loose hair to fall on the sides in perfect locks, never in my life did I want so badly to be friends with anyone.

"That was so bad.." Jin hyung shook his head as we carried our trays of food to the café. "Good job back there Yoongi!" He nodded approvingly as we took our seats.

"I don't get why'd they hate her, she seemed perfectly fine," Hobi hyung sighed taking a bite of his kimchi. I nodded.

"People don't need reasons to talk shit these days Hoseok," Namjoon hyung said with disappointment, "She'd face a lot of issue but ...."

"That's what life is hyung!" Jimin interrupted. We all looked at him confused. "Life is unfair, Park Y/N needs to suck it up!" he spat bitterly.

My insides began to burn up a bit, not only because he was addressing Y/N but because he was being genuinely rude, "What's wrong with your attitude?" I asked in a much harsher tone than intended.

He let out an expressionless laugh, "Don't tell me you want to be a bench in that Park Jungkook."

"We're stopping this conversation!" Yoongi hyung spoke out of the blue putting down his fork with a clink. "Thank you!" Namjoon hyung sighed in relief.
"Explain what the fuck that meant Jimin." Yoongi hyung continued making Namjoon hyung shift tiredly, "Seriously!" he mumbled shaking his head.

"Language!" Jin hyung warned.

"I saw you in class too Jungkook, do you like that girl?"Jimin asked. "What?!" I replied with wide eyes, "Hey just because I feel concerned doesn't mean I like her!" I defended not believing his words, "Even Hobi hyung feels concerned, does he like her too?"

"No one mentioned concern, I just feel bad!" Hobi hyung said raising his hands in surrender.

"Whatever.." I mumbled taking a bite of my food ignoring the others till lunch break lasted. As expected Y/N didn't come down to the café, she was way too shy, way too upset to be around people. I'd been there too, when I was new I always ate alone. I was too shy to talk to others, scared to socialize, That was until Taehyung found me; even when I was sure Y/N won't show up I found myself looking for her.

Hopefully she finds herself someone to break that shy kid cocoon, even when I wanted to, I couldn't be that person for her.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~