23

Jungkook's POV.

What in the living crap are we supposed to do with this research, more above why the heck will they bring us on a camping trip when we are living in a hotel?

My mind was in a haze, I just couldn't keep my focus on one thing. We were leaving very soon and my research hadn't been completed, apart from this, I hadn't even touched a book to study for the finals.

"JUNGKOOK!" I heard a voice call. An instant smile curved up on my face, Y/N.

"HEY, BUNNY TEETH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She asked yelling from a distance. I chuckled turning to face her, she was standing on the little bridge across the river staring down at the rocks where I was sitting.

"I'M ABOUT TO JUMP, WANT TO JOIN?" I yelled standing up folding my arms ready to play with her, but knowing Park Y/N, she won't stand down. A devilish smirk crept onto her pale face, "Should I jump off or would you get me?" she asked draping her arm around the rail slightly raising herself up to climb onto the edge.

"Y/N WAIT NO!" I said quickly pushing away my books. Even though I knew she was joking , it wasn't hard to judge looking at the little grin on her face when I almost freaked out, I was still worried for her doing something reckless.

"You're acting like a kid!" I scolded carefully walking over the sharp and edgy rocks making my way to the bridge.

It was not very high, I mean if she'd jump, there was an 80% chance of her landing on her feet but I'm not risking it, I'm not going to let her have the slightest bit of chance to hurt herself.

"What are you doing down there?" She asked when I got close. She rested her chin on her arms that were resting on the bridge's edge as she stared down at me with her large doll like eyes.

"Working.." I replied placing my hand on the railing pulling myself up to her level. She moved herself back allowing me some room. Our faces were close, not very close, but more than a safe distance apart.
I could feel her breath, the lavender scent of her cologne, the coconut chocolate scent of her shampoo fleeing from her loose locks cascading perfectly on her shoulders waving with the wind. Her eyes, the usual, blocked by the curtain of her bangs and the large hood.

"If I'd pick you up, would you come down here?" I asked staring into her eyes.

"You could fall, I'm heavy.." she chuckled. "I'm not joking." I said sharply making her cute laugh come to a halt, "Wait, you'd really pick me up?"

I nodded smiling, "I don't work out for them!" I posed flexing my bicep. She rolled her eyes shaking her head before stretching out her arms, "Okay then, don't drop me."

"Never would."

I leaned in closer so she'd wrap her arms around my neck hugging me close to her, I carefully scooped her up a bit wrapping my arms around her waist tightly. Y/N buried her face in the crook of my neck wrapping herself around me tighter, even when she said she trusted me, I could feel her shake under my touch. She was scared.

"Y/N, are you sure?" I asked in a hushed toon rubbing her back. She nodded, "Please make it quick."

I sighed, I was standing on a flat faced rock, I had plenty of room here but she was on the other side of the rail with half of her body in my arms.

"Y/N, take support from the bars and try to climb up," I said. Following my instruction she began to pull away but I stopped her, "No..keep hugging me." She nodded shifting her legs to balance herself on the bars.

"Now, wrap your legs around my torso." I whispered, she whimpered, "You'd fall.." I shook my head holding her close, "Do as I say, push yourself down on me."

She nodded, giving herself a little push from the bar. Holding her still, I moved back pulling her with me. She was half way over the bridge. Y/N swung her legs over the rail successfully, her feet dangling in the air as she sat on the ledge still clutching on to me tightly.

"You're half way there.." I smiled pulling away a bit. Y/N slowly opened her eyes to meet mine, I could steel feel her fear. Her arms were wrapped around my neck still, she shifter her gaze from me to the river, her eyes glistening a pastel color of blue mimicking the reflection of the river.

It was a beautiful sight to see, they way the river waves crashed the rocks and splashed on the banks dispersing, but it was more beautiful from her eyes.

I shifted my hand from her waist to her lower back pulling her in a little, she gasped at the sudden movement as her body glided and inclined in accordance to my touch. She wrapped her arms around me tightly feeling herself fall up front but I didn't let that happen, before her feet touched the ground, I grabbed the back of her thighs lifting her up. She instantly wrapped her legs around my torso as I carefully picked her up, there..we made it.

"Okay, you're safe!" I cooed pulling off her hood from head. She pulled away lightly looking at me with beady eyes, "I-I was going to fall.." she whispered faintly still under the trauma. I chuckled shaking my head, "Oh no sweetie, not when you are with me."

Y/N smiled, "Thank you."

Her fingers were playing with the baby hair at the back of my neck, she leaned her forehead against mine letting a small breath of relief escape. "I'm glad that's over..."

I nodded closing my eyes along with her, she unwrapped her legs from around me standing back on the ground . I instantly gripped her waist thinking she might stumble but she didn't, she stayed in the exact same position with her arms wrapped around my neck and forehead leaned against mine.

My heart was beating really fast, I could feel nervousness pit at the bottom of my stomach. She was so close, so damn close, and I wasn't able to resist it.

"Y/N." I whispered calling her name, even when she was so close, I wanted to have her closer. She slowly opened her eyes revealing her dark midnight shimmer eyes staring into mine with curiosity, "Yes." She breathed.

I could feel the steady rise and fall of her chest in rhythm to her breathing, she was calm, she was comfortable being so close to me. I moved my hand up to her face cupping her side lightly. She blinked at me, like a lost puppy waiting to be led.

My other hand instinctively held the back of her head, my fingers boring into the dark strands of her hair clutching them. I wasn't sure about what I was about to do, nor did I know her reaction to my submissive action, but I knew what I wanted....I wanted her.

I slowly leaned in closer, bringing her face closer to mine. I felt her breath pick up pace, her eyes copying every move I made but still she didn't push me away. She was as sure of herself as I was off myself.

She bought one hand down placing it firmly on my shoulder before letting her eyes drape shut.

I leaned in, pulling her closer to me, wrapping my arm around her fragile figure with protection and possessiveness taking a hold of me, that she was only mine and I'd allow no one to have her but me. She arched her back allowing my towering figure to hover over her. I lead myself closer to her, both physically and emotionally enveloping her soft plum lips into mine.
I kissed her.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~