28

"Baby, why don't you go, I'd see you later.." Jungkook whispers leaning over to me, his eyes shooting darts at Jimin and Bogeom. I gulped clutching his hand, "Jungkook what's going on?"

His facial features soften before he turned to look at me with his soft brown eyes, "It's okay..go!" he said.

He inched forward and pecked my forehead, "Go Y/N!" I nodded looking over at Na Eun who was already standing up and ready to leave. She gave me an assuring look and mouthed, "Come on..."

As we brushed by, Bogeom smirked and clicked his tongue at Na Eun bumping her shoulder lightly. "NOT MY SISTER!" Taehyung hissed getting up driven by rage however it was Namjoon who came over within seconds, he gently pulled away Bogeom and Jimin minding his temper and ushering us out.

"Asshole!" Na Eun cursed giving one last filthy look to Bogeom before pulling me along her.

"What's going on?" I asked panicking slightly. The way the aura shifted in the room completely once Jimin and Bogeom entered made goosebumps rise over my skin.

How Yoongi oppa moved in front of me, Jungkook's sudden tension and Jin's judging eyes, it made me happy in a way that everyone was willing to protect me....but protecting me from what?

Na Eun picked up her pace, she was practically jogging down the hallway heading for the main door. I had never seen her act so, fidgety. Almost as if a tiger was on her tail running on hunt for the truth she dared not to say.

"Na Eun!" I called picking up speed to catch up to her, "Wait!"

She didn't stop, she didn't listen. This was very annoying I'm not going to lie, I mean what the hell is it that all of them are doing such a failed job to hide!

"Kim Na Eun you listen to me...NOW!" I said sternly running up in front of her. She halted almost instantly, eyebrows furrowed. She looked agitated and I saw it, she wants to keep things personal I respect that, but if there is something involving me..I want to know.

The last thing I want is my friends going behind my back, and I fear that's what I see is happening.

"What's going on Na Eun?" I breathed leaning over to clutch my aching knees tired from the run.

"It's not my stage to tell." She mumbled looking away. I stood up straight, "Then whose is it?!"

"Jungkook's...."

I let out a dry laugh trying to conceal a rising pain in my chest, "So what he's screwing someone behind me and you all know?"

"What?" She asked suddenly astounded by my comment, "No Y/N that's gross!"

"Then what is it? And how worst is it that ya'll are acting like that?" I demanded my answer. Na Eun sighed, "It's nothing very alarming, let's just say, you should've listened to when I warned you..."

"Warned me about what? Jungkook and his views on love and dating?"

"Listen Y/N, I am just as confused as you are, whatever it is stays between the seven of them. I am just a side pebble like you, or maybe even lower." She said.

I didn't buy it, when someone confesses, they should be eased not agitated. I narrowed my eyes, "You're lying!"

"I'm not!" she defended.

"Okay then it's not the whole truth!" I argued folding my arms.

"Please...just let it go okay." Na Eun sighed rubbing her face tiredly, "Okay.." I mumbled. I didn't give up, I'd still demand to know what's going on from Jungkook. I allowed Na Eun to walk ahead.

"Are you coming?" she asked with a frown obviously disturbed by my odd behavior. "I'll grab a snack first."

She nodded turning and moving along.

I ran a hand through my frizzy bangs, what is going on?

I had so many questions. What's Jimin's deal and what is wrong with his ass of a brother. I honestly didn't think of Jimin's sibling being like that.

Even if his attitude towards me was shit from day 1, Namjoon and Jin had still sketched on that angelic personality of his in my head. Surely he had a changed aura with the others, when I wasn't there. He was just like them, competitive and handsome like Jungkook, smily and adorable like Taehyung, a cold beauty like Suga, smart-ass like Hoseok, cocky and confident like Jin and caring and protective like Namjoon.

The problem wasn't him, the problem was me.

Was he upset with one of the members, or all of the members, befriending me? Did he really hate me? Like if he did just come out and say it, stop shooting arrows from the back.

Did he have an issue with me and Jungkook? Does he know about us?

Then I replayed the whole scene, what happened when he entered with his brother.

Jungkook let go of me almost instantly, Suga quickly moved in front of us like a shield, Jin and Namjoon instantly turned to look at us, Hoseok looked away with guilt, Na Eun and Taehyung just stayed still.

Did they, not want Jimin to find out about us?

I tapped my foot anxiously on the padded ground, I need to go back, I need my answers.

This is my first relationship with someone I really really like. I wasn't willing to give him up, to give Jungkook up for anything or anyone. The way he made me feel; safe, protected, comfortable and loved, I never got that feeling before.

I wasn't going to let flames of suspicious burn us down. At this thought, I turned to look back at the drowned in darkness hallway aiming my sight to the door behind which my answer lied and then I felt my feet carry me towards it.

My heart beat increased, my stomach twisting into knots of suspicion and suspense. What if Na Eun was right, I should've let it go. Maybe it's not the best time but now, it's too late. I'm already here, outside the door when I heard him talk.

Park Jimin, with his cold and stern voice spiced with tease.

"You did it Jungkook, you succeeded the dare, you made Park Y/N fall in love!"

~~END OF CHAPTER~~