3

I sniffed in a cold deep breath sitting back as the others evacuated the class for lunch break, why did the professor brim me under the light, like dude I sit at the back for a reason.
Due my luck, the next class which was chemistry lab experimental was delayed 30 minutes since the teacher was running late, this mean 1 and a half hour of solitude.

In the very beginning, being this alone and dejected was suffocating. Now, I've sharpened myself to learn that kids, these students, they don't care about anti-socialists like me. I sniffled a laugh, how absolutely selfish of me to think that they'd even bother, people these days are too busy inside themselves to give a living crap for those around us. No one knows that better than me, my own mother treats me that way.
Father sends us off to shop, she comes back home with bags full of accessories for herself. My father isn't the sort to intrude in my privacy, sure he raised me like a son but that doesn't mean I'm actually a boy. I also want to dress up, have myself noticed because apparently in this society looks matter a lot.

10 minutes before break ended, someone walked inside the class. I didn't bother looking up, why should I anyway, they might've come to retrieve something they forgot earlier. I chuckled to myself, wow Y/N, are you not becoming one of those self-centered demanding bitches?

"Park Y/N?" A low soft voice called me out. I was too alerted to delude myself, I lifted my head up just a bit to see who it was and W.O.W

Yeah okay, I'm not the sort to get flattered and fangirly over boys but this guy was very, handsome. Yeah that's the word. He was tall, pale with dark brown hair and dark orbs as eyes in which I saw my image fixated. He wore a simple black button-up paired with black skinny jeans and converse. The sleeves were rolled up showing the muscular condition of his buffed arms and the shirt clung to his well-built body, sheer perfection.

"Y-yes?" SHIT! You had to stammer! I mentally cursed myself with how awkward I was being, what the actual crap! Get yourself together.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asked in the most polite and sincere tone, no one talked to me like that before, no one from this hell hole.
This time I saw fit to just nod minding my composure.

He smiled walking over and sitting on the bench in front of me, "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He introduced looking at me with his radiant dark eyes that glowed when the light hit his handsome features.

"Park Y/N.." I replied shaking his offered hand hesitantly. His touch was warm and glazed. That sounds weird what the hell 😑

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry about earlier." He frowned.

I narrowed my eyes mentally diminishing that high gratitude I had filed for him, "Were you the o...."
"Oh no no no no!" He interrupted shaking his hands violently, "Not me, that was another asshole, to be honest you shouldn't mind guys like him...they just do that on purpose."

"I've grown to not care a long time back..." I said quietly. It was odd the way he stared at me with that solemn smile, even when we were strangers he acted like he new me for ages, that's how polite his gesture was, that's how signified and gentle his tone was.

"That's good, I'm glad Yoongi hyung shut him up!" He spat bitterly turning his head away from me. I was a bit taken back by the sudden change of his mode, his side features made him look hot
He had a perfectly angled jaw-line, his jaw was clenched in rage making his neck veins pop.

"Okay let's just let it go.." I said in a dropped tone as I gently tapped his wrist. The sudden contact, although initiated by me, made my skin burn.

"Yeah, you're probably right...what class?" He asked changing the subject turning his friendly gaze back at me.

"I have lab, chemistry lab."

"Oh cool!" He exclaimed suddenly hyped that intendedly made me chuckle.
"I have lab as well, maybe we'd be partner!"

This is when this hot handsome king unleashed the inner child, I smiled at the fact that he was excited to have a class with me. A guy like him who'd just snap a finger and perhaps a trillion women would line up for the position he was offering me. "Yeah but you know it doesn't depend on us." I said making him pout, "Ouch!"

This time I genuinely laughed, "You're funny."
"You're adorable!" He smiled back making me blush, jeez....I NEVER BLUSH!

"Come on, let's just head to the lab." He offered me his hand as he stood up, I stared at him surprised.
"Come on, I won't eat you..." he assured shaking his hand in front of me. I was way too blown of the ledge to even comprehend what he expected me to do, is this guy a player? A fuckboy hunting down a chance, or is he genuinely wanting to be friends.

My thoughts were pinned blown when he reached and grabbed my hand pulling me up, I instantly rose to my feet due to the little pull he gave me however it sort of knocked me off guard making me stumble causing my body to lean onto his for support. He was so damn tall, and the way he peered down at my embarrassed red face made my stomach tie up in a trillion knots.

"Sorry if that was rough.." he apologized holding my arms helping me gain my balance. My cheeks heated up, FOR GOD'S SAKE Y/N! Get a hold of yourself!

"No, I'm good. I can take a hit!" I grinned at him for once feeling less agitated and more relieved than ever. "You can, how?" Jungkook asked surprised letting go of my hand that was burning because of his touch. His hand was huge as compared to mine, just like a baby's palm on the dad's hand.

"I play football.." I replied causing his eyebrows to arch as a vivid smirk appeared on his lips, "Really?" I nodded giving him a challenging grin, "Are you being sexist?"
"No no," he laughed revealing his cute teeth, wait..OH THAT RESEMBLES A BUNNY! I giggled.
"I'm just being, impressed...really." He said.

"Thanks."

The two of us walked side by side down the stairs exiting the classroom. Meeting Jungkook made me feel like humanity does exist, even if I wasn't sure why did he waste his time to come find me and talk to me, waste his time on someone as useless as me, I was just thankful for the company.

"YA! Jungkook-ah? Oddigaso? (Where'd you go?)" A short muscular dude called out the second we stepped out into the hall. He was of average height, around mine I guess with dark hair and grim eyes that were staring at me with a look of disgust and anger even when it was Jungkook he was addressing.

"I'm coming Jimin!" Jungkook sighed ruffling his hair muttering something under his breath. "I'll be going, see you in class?" He smiled giving me a questioning look.

"Yeah sure!" I nodded taking one last look at a scowling Jimin before heading off to class.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~