24

"Okay so why don't we fit in that information in here too," I asked. Jungkook huffed closing his eyes tired, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to his chest.

I bought her legs to my chest supporting on them the laptop. He pulled me into his side resting his chin on my shoulder staring at the laptop.

"Why is it that I always end up doing your work?" I asked turning my head to look at him. "Because with you I get distracted too much," he mumbled cuddling his head in the crook of my neck. I chuckled patting his head, "Alright.. I'd finish section 1 and you will do section 2." I offered, he nodded closing his eyes inhaling deeply.

God Jungkook, you're distracting me too...

"Please close the books for now Y/N," he whined kissing the side of my neck softly. I closed my eyes pursing my lips feeling heat rise up on my face because his soft and delicate touch.

I don't know what it felt like to have someone so close to me, Jungkook was the only one I'd allow this close. And I liked him being so close to me, I liked his touch, the way he'd hold me and hug me like a baby.

I sighed shutting the laptop putting it away. "Good!" Jungkook said letting me go. I adjusted myself in a way that we were now facing each other. Jungkook smiled at me making my heart flutter.

"Jungkook, there are some things I wanted to ask you............." I began clearing my throat.

I wanted to cross confirm all that Na Eun had said to me, if anything was to continue between us, I needed some answers.

"Is it true that before me, you had never been close to any girl?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, "Yeah why?"

I shook my head, "Just confirming some things.."

He nodded furrowing his eyebrows, "Okay then, go on."

"It's true you don't date?"

"It is."

I gulped feeling my heart sink, he doesn't date. "I uhh..." I couldn't really say anything else, if Jungkook doesn't date why the heck is he doing this with me? Why?

"Y/N, are you referring to us?" Jungkook asked in a low tone scooting closer to me. "Baby listen..." he cooed tucking a piece of hair behind my ear bringing my face closer to his.

"You, are a different case Y/N." He began. He placed his finger under my chin making me look at him, I could feel my eyes already burning with pain and hurt. I...I didn't have the power to hear his rejection.

"Things are different with you, I don't know what it is about you but...I just keep drawing close to you. It's like now, you and I can't be in the same place without being close. I feel protective over you, I can't see anyone else get close to you.....it makes me jealous!"

My heart was beating fast. The sharpness of his tone and the affect of his words were overwhelming, I was tongue-tied, staring at the solemn look on his face. His hot breath tickled my skin while his fingers caressed my cheeks.

"What a-are y..."

"I like you Y/N." Jungkook said with a light smile, "I really do. I never thought this would happen to me..not after what I've seen. But you make me feel things Y/N, I can't have you away from me."

"I-I don't know what to say..." I whispered looking at him. Disappointment flushed on his face, but he kept on holding me, "I don't expect you to rush anything Y/N, you can take your time...I know it's hard for you too."

"No Jungkook, I..I do like you." I admitted smiling at him shyly.

I never confessed to anyone, not even my parents. This cliché sort of stuff always made me cringe, getting close to anyone made me cringe, but things were different with Jungkook.

Just like I was his exception, he was mine. And it can only mean one thing, that I like him.

It took me a while to realize it all, to fit in the pieces. He was everything every girl would want, he was tall, muscular and handsome. Apart from that, he was kind and sweet, caring and very protective off of me. He was all that could lure a girl in, and he had successfully lured me.

I knew Jungkook would take care of me, I mean he seemed to care more about me than my own family. He'd be there in my happiness and hold me when I'd cry. With every passing second I felt myself fall for him more.

"You like me and I like you.." Jungkook smirked leaning his forehead against mine. "What does that make us?"

I chuckled feeling every ounce of tension drain from my mind, even in such a serious conversation he could squeeze in jokes because duh..he's Jeon Jungkook.
He always found silly ways to make me laugh, even if it was the lamest dad-joke he'd copy from Jin hyung.

"Umm, it makes us...friends with feelings?"

Jungkook dropped his head on my shoulder exhaling a deep breath, "God you little kitten!" he mumbled. I chuckled ruffling his hair, "What? You want to be boyfriend girlfriend?"

"That sounds so much better.." Jungkook smiled pulling away to look at me. I pursed my lips, "Soo you're my boyfriend?"

"If you want me to be.." he smirked giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. I blushed, "Stoppppp." I whined pushing his chest lightly making him laugh.

"Okay okay sorry," he said grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers.

We sat in silence for a while, staring out on the river. It was noisy, but relaxing. The cold wind was pleasant paired with the burning sun soon to be clouded by night fall.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Come closer," he whispered. I nodded scooting closer to his side resting my head on his chest. He draped his arm around me like a cover and just like he said, I got that instant possessive and protective vibe.

I smiled lightly, finally things are looking up for me again. Finally I've found someone who genuinely cared for me, who would worry about me, cry for me and make me happy.

I've found my match, I've found Jungkook.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~