|Epilogue|

|Dear Diary|

Love itself is a very strong word to renounce. The meaning, the impact and the given message is very valid to express anyone's deepest emotions regarding a certain someone. You can't just say the magic words to anyone and then say it another man or a woman the next day.

Those you love, you love them forever and no matter what the other person thinks, at least be clear on your behalf that yes, once upon a time I really did love you.

All my life, I had never thought I'd find love...can you blame me? I didn't get the love from the people who were particularly obliged by nature to love and cherish me...when they never did why would anyone else?

My life had began to stir since the very day he walked over to me with his warm smile. Jungkook taught me things I never knew, feelings I never knew that existed. That very day things began to change for the better.

Love is uncalled for, you never know when or at what time you begin to like that person....when you fall in love, you fall once and it's like nothing you have ever felt before, perhaps that's why people mistake it into like a crush or a pass-by liker...they never understand the true worth once you see that someone go away from you.

I realized it when I heard Jimin say, "You succeeded in your dare, you made her fall for you!"

The feeling of warmth, of importance that after like what felt like a millennium of living in the dark, hidden under shadows somebody is finally willing to revoke you and bring you out.....that came from Jungkook and hearing it crash down into a simple word all set to slice me apart, a dare.

Na Eun was right, girl or boy, you can never predict anyone's feelings because the heart, sometimes it works against the brain, does things you can't comprehend or understand and that's the worst part..a mistake to refrain from and a mistake that I did.

I didn't let him explain and I walked out of his life all angry and mad and broken all because...I stole his chances of saying what he truly felt and today I hear it 24/7.

He's by my side, Jungkook is, and he'd never let me go..I know it because now when we all huddle and talk, the guys always clown him for how he had turned when I was gone, if not funny it's heart warming...knowing someone loves you so much.

Na Eun, Kim Na Eun; I can't even begin...from the very start she was perky and open. You know girls who spend a million hours thinking of what others think of them rather than what they are and how they think of themselves...Na Eun had stoop all concepts.
She's her own person and maybe if it wasn't for her, things won't be this way. The one who told the others of what was stirring in my life, told Jungkook I'd leave the city so he came to stop, so he came to save me from the misery.
Na Eun is that one sister I always longed for, that person to talk to rather than writing small entries and talking to a paper...she'd listen and comment and sometimes knock some sense in my head.

Yoongi oppa, my brother. He's a very distant person, he never talks unless required, always has a lame poker face on with his lips curled into a pout and puffed pale cheeks I sometimes go and poke just so he drops the act and expresses how truly he loves each and every one of us. That latent lover! Never shows his feelings, I wonder who'd his future girlfriend would be, hope she's a driller because MAN this guy needs some drilling to allow anyone in his heart..oh no wait, it's already occupied by 7 people!

Taehyung and Hoseok oppa, have you ever heard of living memes? That's what they are...you feeling down? Go to them, talk to them. Taehyung maybe an air-head, he may say some messed up shit but no doubt, he's the smartest man to exist. Sometimes he'd give you life-changing advices and sometimes he'd make you question your sanity and Hoseok oppa? More like Hope-seok...no? Okay.
Guess where that came from..JIN OPPA!