12

Third Person POV.

"Did you see Jungkook last night?" Taehyung asked looking at the others who were enjoying their breakfast.

While everyone else was laughing and giggling, talking and walking around doing their own thing, BTS and Na Eun sat silent missing Jungkook and Y/N.

"Yeah...I never thought he would be so..." Jin tried to find words to describe the Maknae's outburst. He who was prepping Jungkook since he was 15, his sluggish baby-boy attitude turning to that bad-boy bullies from Highschool had caught him off-guard.
"Violent?" Namjoon joined the conversation. Everyone nodded.
"I never saw him as, such a man.." Na Eun commented with a little smirk. "Shut up, Never going to happen!" Taehyung warned kicking her under the table.
"I'm disgusted OPPA!" Na Eun glared at him, Jungkook was nothing more than her brother and anyone getting the slightest off-track idea about them, made her cringe.
"Besides, he most definitely likes Y/N!" Yoongi said offering everyone a food for thought.

"Can it be?" Hoseok asked in a voice of no higher than a whisper, the disbelief was evident.

"Of course, what else would it be?" Yoongi asked looking at him like he was stating the most obvious of facts.

"That's what I've been saying since day 1," Jimin mumbled, "He obviously likes her...."

"Why are you being so gruff about her since day one?" Taehyung asked at the frowning Jimin.

"Because..." Jimin sighed sitting up ruffling his hair a bit, something he did when he was unsure, "Because Bogeom likes Y/N, like he's intere...."
"In getting her in bed?" Yoongi spat raising his eyebrow.
"Maybe? I don't know...." Jimin shrugged.
"You know, at first I thought I'd have Jungkook keep Bogeom away from Y/N, now I think I'd have him keep her from you as well," Na Eun spoke bitterly. Jimin bowed his head embarrassed.

He knew very well what Bogeom's intentions were, he was the school's biggest fuckboy who obviously wanted to have his chance on every girl he'd see. Even when Jungkook was his best friend and Y/N was no more than an innocent girl keeping out of trouble, Bogeom was still family

"You didn't ask Jungkook to defend her!" Hoseok pointed looking at Na Eun, "He did that because he wanted to."

"I am telling you, he likes Y/N!" Yoongi repeated looking at the convinced faces around him.

"If he does, then Y/N is about to enter the happiest phase of life." Taehyung smiled.

I'll make sure that doesn't happen...

Jungkook's POV.

I blinked feeling the sunlight hit my face. Jesus Christ ! Whose idea was it to have wall sized windows.
I groaned covering my face when I felt a figure beside me, my heart stopped, the fuck!
Did Taehyung sneak in bed beside me again.

I opened my eyes to look down at....Y/N?
She was sleeping soundly, with her lips parted allowing the passage of air, her bangs were cascaded over her forehead and her hand was holding mine tightly.

No, I wasn't cuddling her, she was just laying down beside me holding my hand. Then I remembered all that happened last night followed by the slight pain in my fist due to the punches I threw at that asshole. I felt anger beginning to triumph in my veins but...it couldn't overwhelm me.

Because right now, someone else was overwhelming me more, Y/N..

She looked so innocent, so pure. The sunlight that hit her back made her shine in my eyes giving her the image of some descended Angel. Her lashes curled as they rested on her glowing cheeks crept with that light rosy color that made her look so adorable. The way her soft hair were sprawled all over the pillow, I ran my finger through her locks getting them out of her face feeling how silky they were as they glided down my finger tips.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered looking at her with an un-timed smile creeping on my face.

The thought of someone abusing her made my blood boil, I'd never, NEVER, let anyone see her like that. If God had given permission to murder, I'd go kill Jisung and that little hoe Bogeom. Fuck the fact that he's my best friend's brother, Jimin hasn't been acting like much of a best friend lately.

I sighed holding Y/N's wrist by my free hand and released my hand from her grip. The action made her groan and turn sides so now her back was in front of me. Did I really sleep here with her? Man, how did I even get THAT CLOSE to a girl?

But I guess, Y/N is an exception, out of all the girls I'd let her come near me...I'd make her be near me.

Deciding to satisfy my grumbling stomach, I motivated myself to get up and wash my face and get fresh for the new day.

"Taehyung don't go in our room whilst Y/N is in there....Na Eun you should go check up on her, she hasn't eaten at all since yesterday." I instructed rolling up my sleeps while entering the dining hall surprised to find the others still there.

"Good morning to you too," Taehyung grumbled taking a bite of his sandwich. Na Eun nodded at my call and simply left the second I came and so did Jimin, although I knew his reason was different.
He didn't even make eye contact, is he not guilty at all? If not guilty then at least he should be sorry.

"Just leave him be Kook, come have breakfast," Jin hyung sighed.

"No thanks, lost my appetite." I said bitterly taking a seat next to Hobi hyung.

"How's Y/N?" Namjoon hyung asked with general sincerity brimming in his voice.

"She's asleep..I calmed her down last night so she'd be fine." I smiled lightly. He nodded approvingly shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Eat like a human will ya!" Yoongi hyung sighed shaking his head.

"You were very manly last night Kook, I'm proud!" Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at me. I chuckled.

"Let me ask you something though..." he continued. I raised my eyebrow motioning him to continue.

"If it was anyone else except Y/N, would you do that?"

Everyone fell silent, I felt Jin hyung pass Taehyung a glare and Yoongi hyung along with Hoseok and Namjoon hyung waited for my reply.

"No," I answered. Yoongi hyung's face brightened as Jin hyung smiled. Taehyung took in a deep breath, "Do you like her?"

"No!"

~~END OF CHAPTER~~