15

Jungkook's POV.

"A FISHING WHAT?" Jin hyung yelled.

"A FISHING TRIP! YOU DEAF BRO!" Namjoon hyung yelled back.

"Based on your voices, I think both of you are deaf!" Yoongi spat bitterly.
"Salute," Hoseok hyung mumbled a reply shaking his head at the two supposedly mature pupils.

"How are Y/N and you?" Jimin asked leaning close to me.
"We're good."
"Do you see any symptoms?"
"Not this soon."
"Are you enjoying being close to her?"
"No."
"Do yo..."

"Bro, can you shut the hell up?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin with piercing eyes, "It's not like the two of you are doing something to be very proud of!"

"He's right, Jungkook if that girl cries because of you, I swear I'd throw you and Jimin in the lake!" Yoongi warned shooting me a death glare.

"She won't be hurt, Y/N won't fall in love with me anyway, I'm not her type...." I mumbled staring down at my hands feeling a bit hurt at my words.

"You know that? Are you like sitting in her mind or something?" Hoseok hyung asked sitting straight, "You should NEVER predict a girl's feelings."

"Na Eun is so embarrassed and scared, Jungkook if you really play her bad then neither of us would even be able to look at Y/N in the eye," Taehyung said with concern.

"She's not the type to be swooned by looks." I replied looking at him.

"Why, she's gay?"

"HYUNG!" Namjoon objected hitting Jin hyung with a cushion, "What? He's so bloody sure of himself!"

"I know her before any of you, I know she would NEVER love me, and besides; being with Y/N means bitches off her tail...it's better me than them!"

This was directed straight to Jimin. They think I agreed to the dare to actually hurt Y/N? Hurt the girl who has been doing un known things to my head ever since I saw her, how adorable and innocent she is. I just love the way she chuckles if I am being silly, me being the reason she laughs is like the biggest gift.
No, I do not like her, I am not interested either. But this does not mean I will let fools like Jimin and Bogeom manipulate her feelings, play with her heart, even if she won't sway I WANT to stay and be her shield, be the barrier standing between her and those willing to hurt her.

This dare means me giving the image of Y/N's alleged boy friend, that is supposed to keep bad bitches for playing with her. As for Y/N falling for me? Nah that won't happen... I would follow the dare until we're here, and when we leave I'd gradually distance myself and she won't even notice.

Y/N and I won't fall in love, that is never going to happen.

"Are you guys going down to the river for the fishing thing?" Na Eun asked opening the door of our room pulling her head in through the narrow slip.

"You should come in or stay out, right now you look like a floating bobble head," Taehyung tittered making her snort.

"Taehyung, shut up!" Jin hyung spat throwing him a sarcastic smile.

"Yes we're coming, would Y/N go?"

Na Eun shook her head, "She's staying back. Someone called her from home, family problems I think, she's upset..." she finished with a frown.

"Is she okay, is she crying?" I asked with concern standing up immediately.

"Calm down, you're not doing the dare now..." Hobi hyung mumbled but I could be least bothered right now.

"She's not okay Jungkook.." Na Eun shook her head with disappointment.

"Move over, let me go see her!" I said quickly pulling the door open all the way that made Na Eun be pulled inside as I raced out.

Millions of thoughts running in my head, what exactly had happened? Anyone hurt? Is Y/N well? She never said anything about family, if anyone lightly brushed on the topic she'd dodge like those disturbed kids having family issues enough to not talk about them at all.

"Y/N?" I took in a deep breath to calm my racing heart as I knocked on the wooden door. The hallway was almost dark since no one was here, the others had headed down the lake for fishing leaving Y/N and I alone.

No answer, "Y/N, it's me Jungkook...can you open up?" I asked again. What if she's in the washroom or asleep, or maybe she doesn't want to see me.

I sighed leaning myself against the door, have patience Jungkook. There is no need to hurry, if she's hurting about something let her take the time.

"Y/N...." I whisper softly leaning my head against the door. "Are you okay?" Still no answer.

"Listen...whatever it is we'd talk about it alright. Please let me in," by now I was practically pleading her. I don't care if she wants to be alone, I don't care if she doesn't want to talk. I have to see her, there was a weird feeling in my heart, almost unsettling when I thought about her suffering alone. How much of a comfort would it be sitting in the dark crying hoping that things will be fine?

I know how it feels like, to suffocate yourself because of depression. Feeling like it's only you dealing with shit while the world goes about it's chores. I had been there, I know what it feels like and I am not letting Y/N feel the same.

"Listen if you think ignoring me would make me leave, it won't. I'm staying out here as long as you don't open up!" I said sternly. How odd would this look, something right out of a movie, that I am sitting by Y/N's door dejected waiting for her to let me in. I know she won't be easy, heck she is a tough shell, one of the reasons I'm sure she won't ever fall for me because maybe just like me, she also knows how love feels like.

How love feels like nothing but pain.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~