25

Third Person POV.

"Dude! YOU DID WHAT?!" Taehyung asked jumping to his feet in shock.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Jin asked flying into the room driven by haste and worry, "Who died?"

"MY MIND, AND HE'S THE REASON!" Taehyung spat pointing at Jungkook who just shook his head looking away.

"Why? Good Lord what did you do?" Suga sighed rubbing his eyes looking at Jungkook.

"I confessed to Y/N..." he trailed playing with his fingers.

"W-what?" Na Eun blinked shaken.

"I confessed, I like her!" Jungkoom shrugged.

"And what about the dare?" Suga asked raising his eyebrow.

"I don't care, I'm not doing it!"

"SO WHY DID YOU AGREE?" Hoseok yelled exasperated.

"It helped me realize what I feel for her, it allowed me to get close to her and now I can't back away. This isn't about the dare anymore hyung, this is about my feelings, and I know that I feel very strongly for her. I know I like her, I know I won't want to have anyone else in place of her.... I want her."

Jungkook's words brushed shock against everyone. Jin and Namjoon blinked in surprise, Hoseok and Suga were absolutely blown while Taehyung and Na Eun sighed dreamily.

"Jungkook's in lovee." Na Eun sang.

"Yeah maybe, I don't know!" Jungkook said calmly.

"So what will you do about the dare? Will you tell her?" Suga asked folding his arms.

"No, I'm not going to say anything at all...Let's leave Jimin thinking that I'm still working to bait Y/N, I don't really care about him or his dare."

"You have to tell her...or she'd find out." Hoseok sighed.

"You'd tell her?" Jungkook asked sharply.

He shook his head. "Will you guys tell her?" he asked looking at the others, everyone shook their head no.

"Well then, she'd never know!" Jungkook shrugged.

"Okay then, I'm glad you two are a thing." Jin smiled, however there was something weird about it, almost as if he was unsure about his decision to congratulate Jungkook.

"Have you told Jimin about you and Y/N?" Namjoon asked, "Because if you haven't then don't tell him anytime soon alright?"

Jungkook nodded, "It's better for him to stay away from Y/N and I!"

"Good."

Jungkook's POV.

I nervously picked at my nails waiting for Y/N outside in the porch. The night had fallen, everyone was supposed to be in bed by now but nope, I sneaked out because I wanted to spend time with my girl.

Hmmm...Y/N, my girl. The thought made me smile, it was now a fact. It was hard to believe how I had found myself such an angel. Y/N really is the best, every now and then I keep on wanting to see her, to meet her, to keep up with her. It's like she has shifted to being my number one priority, and I loved it.

"Ya...why'd you have to meet so late? It's cold..." Y/N pouted cutely while approaching me. She looked adorable, with a puffy hat on her head and a thick sweater dangling down her bony shoulders.

"Aww, is my baby cold?" I mimicked her pout wrapping my arms around her pulling her in a hug. "Don't call me baby!" she mumbled making me chuckle. I hummed placing my head on her chin, Y/N was so short...she fit perfectly into my arms. She'd cuddle up to my chest, arms wrapped around my torso while I'd have one arm around her shoulder pulling her close and my hand would be placed on the back of her head holding her firmly. She was so fragile. I pulled away looking down at her rosy cheeks coating her pale face. Her mouth was covered by the neck of her turtle neck making her eyes look even bigger and brighter than usual.

"God you're pretty!" I whispered completely mesmerized. Her chubby cheeks rose, eyes curling into crescents as she smiled. This girl won't ever give me the leverage to be close to her and not kiss her.

I leaned down, pulling away the white turtle neck from her mouth pressing my lips onto her soft ones. Her lips were soft and warm, even when I was a guy, I couldn't help but feel fireworks and butterflies. Instinctively, my hands roamed up to the side of her face cupping her rosy cheeks in my palms bringing her closer.

Y/N was new to this stuff, I knew that. It was just the way she'd respond to this intimacy, especially when we'd kiss. She would just stand there, she won't kiss me back...and even when it was sort of disappointing I was happy to be the first one for her.

I pulled away lightly stroking her soft skin, she bit her lip blinking. I smiled leaning my forehead against her, "Warm enough?"

"Y-yeah," she stuttered. GAH THAT'S SO CUTE.

"Do you know how absolutely adorable you are?"

"Do you know how embarrassing this is?" she sighed looking away. "What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I don't even know how to kiss! I don't know how we do relationships, I'm afraid I'd mess up."

My heart fluttered, "Hey....look at me." I whispered turning her face back to me. Her eyes were glistening, not because she was ready to cry, but because the moon light hit her dark orbs illuminating their beauty, it was hypnotizing.

"You don't have to feel cautious or insecure with me Y/N, I like you with all your imperfections...I know who I chose, and I'm willing to take this on for as long as I can."

"Really?" she asked with a bright smile. I nodded kissing her forehead, "Let's go, I'd take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere only we know."

~~END OF CHAPTER~~