41

Third Person POV.

"I WILL CALL THE COPS! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT!" Y/N's father yelled trying to threaten Min Yoongi to the fullest extent not knowing that Yoongi's own father was the head of the police department.

Driven by the confidence coming through his family, his love for his members, his consideration towards Y/N.....Yoongi couldn't care less. He kept a poker face on allowing Y/N's father to throw his idle face that were bouncing right off of him.

"Jimin, Hoseok, why don't you get Y/N's stuff in the trunk..." Yoongi called looking at the petrified faces of the two ebony heads. Jimin nodded grabbing a few cartons motioning to Taehyung to help him pile them up while Hoseok grabbed Y/N's trunk and hand bag along with Na Eun's carrying them out.

"Which one of you was it?" Y/N's mother snorted linking her arm through her husband's while caressing his bulky belly to comfort him. Jin cringed at the sight and looked at Namjoon who was throwing death glares, "Y/N's not their daughter, she's far to pretty and mannered to be their daughter!" Jin nodded in agreement.

"Was it what?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow. Na Eun, standing at the farthest corner of the room like a punished kid bit her lip shaking her head to motion to Yoongi to stop the argument. Knowing their tempers, if Y/N's mother blurted any shit regarding Jungkook, the treasured maknae, Jin and Yoongi both will explode and Namjoon won't be able to coil them up....and if she says something about Y/N then....God knows what might go down.

"Who got Y/N pregnant?"

Jin choked on his spit and began to cough while knocking on his thorax to calm himself down while Namjoon and Yoongi exchanged glances of confusion.

"Y/N, is pregnant?" Yoongi asked disarrayed however he didn't let the disbelief burden his rancid tone maintaining it poise and composure.

"We can't keep that filthy thing with us anymore, she's contaminated our family!" Y/N's mother spat making Jimin, who just entered the house to carry back more stuff, to stop dead in his tracks looking at the two supposed parents with a mix of anger and confusion.

Yoongi suck in a sharp breath, "Namjoon start the van!"

Without wasting a single second Namjoon left the room leaving back a shaken Jin and Jimin.

"How can you say that? She's your daughter!" Na Eun said trying to compose her sensitive heart from weeping. Y/N was a pure and innocent soul, and far too strong to allow anyone to abuse her without her consent.

Y/N's mother turned to face Na Eun with a ridiculing smile, "Says the girl who lives with 7 adult males!"

"THAT DOES IT! IF YOU DON'T STOP MAKING SHIT UP I'M CALLING THE FUCKING COPS!" Jimin rummaged making Jin and Yoongi jump in shock. He jogged across the room grabbing Na Eun's wrist, "We're leaving!"

"B-but Y/N...." Na Eun insisted grabbing his forearm popping with veins coiled up by anger, "Yeah, Jungkook is getting her..." he said lowering his tone to match with Na Eun's vulnerable state. She simply nodded allowing him to take her all the way out.

"Taehyung get the two remaining boxes!" Jimin said. Taehyung smirked at him, "Alright dad!"

"Oppa, not now.." Na Eun said shaking her head. Hoseok who sensed some tension was the first to go in.

"We'd file a case on you! All of you!" Y/N's dad broke. Yoongi chuckled looking at a smirking Jin, "Hyung why don't you give your uncle a call?"

Jin's smirk broke into a 'TF' look, "My uncle who owns a strawberry farm?"

Yoongi mentally facepalmed.

"Oh no wait, he's my Uncle from the paternal side...lemme call my maternal uncle, we have to file a case too..." Jin said internally proud of his cover up. Yoongi nodded turning to look at Y/N's parents with a challenging look.

"C-case? What case?" Y/N's mother squeaked like a choking squirrel making Jin snicker in disgust.

"We'd file a case of child abuse!"

"YOU CANNOT!"

"WE MAKE THE FUCKING RULES!" Yoongi spat bitterly almost nearly hitting the older man when Y/N jogged into the room followed by Jungkook.

"Oppa!"

Yoongi's eyes softened and he turned to look at a tearing Y/N.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." he whispered retreating beside Jin with guilt on his face.

"Thank you.." Y/N broke jogging towards him and engulfing Yoongi in a hug. Jungkook and Jin gave each other a bewildered look.

Yoongi was never the sort to openly express himself, he was never the sort to openly defend anyone, never the sort to allow any personal contact and it had come, as for this moment, that Y/N had become his exception.

He was ready to throw hands at his most cherished maknaes because the had indirectly hurt her, he was ready to fist face her own father for spewing shit about her, he allowed Y/N to honor him in a little hug...and Jin and Jungkook, especially Jungkook, were shunned amazed.

"It's okay," Yoongi whispered rubbing her back feeling her tears sink into his shirt. Y/N tightened her arms around him, "I wish you could've come sooner..."

Jin snickered, a bit taken back at how Y/N was giving Yoongi all the credit when it was him who beat up, not literally, Jungkook and Jimin up to man the fuck up!

Y/N pulled away from Yoongi with a little smile, cheeks rosy and stained with tears. Yoongi patted her head, "We're here now..."

"Omo! Look at how thin you've gotten." Jin blurted once Y/N turned to face him with a gratitude filled smile.
She chuckled wiping her cheeks, "Then you feed me well oppa!"

Jin's smile broke into a little frown hearing the weakness in her tone, "I will! I promise I'd..." Yoongi elbowed him in the ribs making him change the course of his statement, " I mean...we'd take care of you."

Y/N smiled and nodded, for the second time she was so happy, the first of course was with Jungkook.

"Take her to the van.." Yoongi said looking at Jungkook sternly. He nodded coming over to Y/N and taking her hand in his, "Come.."

"Who is this guy now?" Y/N's mother asked blinking looking at the way Jungkook leaned in to kiss her daughter's temple.

Jungkook ignored the question and so did the others, he cuddled Y/N closer rubbing her arm.

"Go now.." Jin whispered sharply. Jungkook nodded taking Y/N with him, he was shocked in a stance that Y/N didn't turn and give her parents one last look before walking out of their lives forever...but he was far more happy that now she's finally going to be happy and away from all the drama.

Yoongi turned to give her parents a scowl, "Why don't you bring out the DNA test that states Y/N really is your daughter."

"W-what mocker is this?!" Y/N's father spat with a rather disturbed tone looking at his wife who had a shaken expression on, like a thief caught in action, like a murderer found guilty.

Yoongi let out a cold laugh, "Looks like we need to file another case.."

~~END OF CHAPTER~~