43

"Here you go.." Jungkook smiled handing you the cup of fresh orange juice. I looked up from the book I was reading to meet his dark eyes, the light from the hanging bulb highlighting his sharp features making them vibrant and making you go weak.

Smiling timidly, with a thread of dismay clenching my heart, I took the cup from his grasp. Jungkook kept his hand under the hard ceramic making sure that it's stable in my hands before letting go.

The others had left for their own activities, Yoongi oppa's father indeed is a police officer who tends to call in his son every now and then to convince his application up on the forces however, Hoseok oppa gathering perhaps all the freaking balls in the world clearly states how Yoongi is far too kitty like for such a serious job and well...from what I saw three days ago, there is nothing 'kitty' like about him.

Yoongi oppa was a real hero, in fact all of them were. I didn't feel hollow anymore, that longing spot of having a family, living normally for once without being blamed or looked down at was filled in by the 8 of them..Na Eun included.

Na Eun perhaps the strongest woman I know, successfully dragged her two year older brother to the mall so he'd buy her some jewelry, in fact the plan was initially constructed to have a little bonding time between the two of us. Eat out, have fun, shop and what not, perhaps a new hair do cheering to a new beginning. Unfortunately, this wasn't my cup of tea. Na Eun's endless rants of how a girl should act like a girl catering such feminist charms as I do was shunned off by an aggravated Jin oppa who was tired of Namjoon oppa dropping over the books he was supposed to pile.

Just in time did Jimin slip in the situation convincing Na Eun and the others that I need some space to think myself out, they were finding it hard to believe that picking up my bags and leaving the house was actually a no big deal for me.... Yoongi hyung's theory about my parents, my past, everything rooting me down to those dreadful days spent in that place I called home were far off my worries.

I gave no shit to the past!

My top priority was currently my on again off again relation with the handsome hunk, like the perfect disaster done by the devil, perhaps consuming an eternity to be fully carved by God....Jungkook whose dark eyes were staring at me questioningly hoping I'd say something to him. His dark hair scattered about, wavy and long surprisingly igniting his entire aura rather than making him look like some homeless freak.

Every other girl except for Na Eun saw Jungkook as that perfect baby dady material and to the utmost dripple of my pride I'd admit I had fallen a prey to his manly charms but....Jungkook had shown me a different side of him.

Right now, he was sitting across from me, looking and trying to study me by blinking his dark eyes filled with sparks of the baby charms he catered with that glint of curiosity and wonder fighting to know more. I was his priority right now and more than anything else, it made me happy however, there were some unanswered questions and we both knew it.

My fingers tapped down on the ceramic, nails clicking on its side creating a not so in sync melody filling up the silence hanging between the two of us.

"Y/N?"

The sudden call of his raspy and low voice knocked me off guard, almost instantly I bought the cup to my lips to take in he sweet and sour taste of the juice. I met his gaze with a little shake of the head, the cup still pouring the liquid down my throat...not speaking right now sorry!

"Are you still mad at me?"

*cough*
Not sure if the sudden sour taste knocked me off guard, well hell I was chugging that thing down like a baby with a bottle of milk. I wiped my mouth putting down the cup on the table. Jungkook's reflexes being faster than my comprehension, he grabbed a tissue and held it my way with slight worry coating the hollows of his eyes.