7

Third Person POV.

"I am confused!" Yoongi said looking around the table at the unconcerned members. Namjoon was busy watching something on his laptop, Jin was studying about Dad Jokes; yeah that's his standard, Jimin was looking at magazines and solving the activities while Taehyung and Jhope were looking at some new designs from Gucci and Prada.

Yoongi rolled his eyes holding up the butter knife like a dagger, he stabbed it down the wooden table enraged making the others jump.

"Y-yah!" Jhope grumbled tipping of the chair pulling Taehyung along.
"HYUNG!" Taehyung groaned rubbing his back, "You broke my butt."

"Oh shit!" Jimin looked at him with wide eyes before giving Yoongi a glare, "The disrespect to TaeBooty!"

"Shut up gay-ass," Namjoon rolled his eyes smacking his head while Jin shot daggers at Yoongi, "What in the blue hell?!"

"Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi continued ignoring the others and focusing on his points. The others shrugged, "He said he'd head out to the library for the field work." Taehyung replied rubbing his chin, "But I'm not sure."

"Is he with Y/N?" Jimin asked furrowing his eyebrows. "He's hanging out with her a lot lately.."

"Yeah I noticed, what's that about?" Taehyung asked looking at Yoongi who shook his head, "I'm not sure, during the music class the two of them sang a duet..he was holding her hand and she was looking at him."

"Unbelievable!" Jimin scoffed throwing down his pencil.

"I don't get what issue is that if he hangs out with Y/N," Hoseok said sitting up straight.

"I don't have an issue, I'm just a bit...shocked. Since we all know he never got close to any girl before." Yoongi replied looking at him with a scowl, "Why would I care?!"

"I think he has grown fond of her," Jin began setting his wrists on the table obtaining a serious posture, usually he wasn't the sort to give any serious advice and when he did, it was helpful and true. "He feels sorry for her since you know, he has been there too..."

Everyone thought for a while; "Yeah, I remember! I found him as that shy kid who always disconnected himself from others, anti-social and bullied...the same that's happening to Y/N." Taehyung said looking a bit down now, "I might know how Jungkook feels about Y/N, he is sympathizing..being her light in the dark."

Jin nodded, "Exactly!"

"Okay that being cleared, why the hell do you have an issue with Y/N?" Namjoon asked looking at an angry Jimin. "I don't wanna answer that," he mumbled.

"Hey, are you sure you're not gay for him?" Yoongi asked.

"Filthy!" Jhope gruffed pretending to gag. Jimin sneered at Yoongi with disgust, "What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi argued looking at the dark head with masked rage.

On the other end, Jungkook was scrolling down the book shelves looking for something valid and factual to help him for tomorrow's field work. They were given the research work about trees, how you identify the herbs and the leaves and they might help you. It wasn't an easy task, specially when Jungkook didn't take Biology which is supposed to include some herbology information.

"I'm not finding anything here.." he mumbled sitting down on a chair defeated. That's when an idea popped into his head, he grabbed his phone and texted Y/N.

JungleBook:- Y/N? Are you free?

Park Y/N:- Not really, finishing the research work,
you need anything?

JungleBook:- Help in the research work,|
I came here to the library to find something helpful...

Park Y/N:- Oh..

JungleBook:- Can I ask a favor?

Park Y/N:- yeah?

JungleBook:- Once you're done and feel a bit of energy,
can you come down to Shamlin Library and help me?

Park Y/N:- Yeah sure..but are you willing to wait? It's late..

JungleBook:- I AM NOT FAILING TOMORROW!

Park Y/N:- Chill boyyy! I'll be there.

It took Y/N almost 45 minutes to arrive, the clock ticked down to 10PM and the library was only occupied by a few workaholics, a sleeping librarian, a tense Jungkook and a worried Y/N.

"Hey..did you wait long?" Y/N asked walking up to Jungkook who sat with a blunt face staring at the fat books laying in front of me.

"No.." he trailed looking at her with tired eyes. Y/N shook her head disappointed. He was so very childish, "I bet you've got older siblings who spoiled you," she huffed setting her bag down.

"Not siblings but friends, I'm an only child." Jungkook said in a tired tone rubbing his eyes groggily.
"Why do I feel like I'd end up finishing this and you'll fall asleep?"

"I won't..are these the right books?" Jungkook asked motioning over to the pile of fat books laying in front of him. Y/N took a look at the first one, laying at the very top before giving Jungkook a blank face, "This is a pile of shit!" she spat.

"Ooooh, did you just curse?" Jungkook asked smirking. "No, I was thrown down from heaven!" Y/N rolled her eyes standing up, "Come on I'll give you some guide books."

Jungkook nodded getting up tailing behind her as she scrolled through the racks to get something good. The two of them spent about an hour and a half picking up books, drawing down information, gathering pieces of work and compiling it into a research.

"DONE!" Jungkook sighed of relief plopping down on the chair. "Wow...that was soo hard," Y/N rubbed her forehead. Jungkook nodded looking at the time, "It's almost midnight, do you want me to walk you home?"

Y/N widened her eyes shaking her head, "No no no..it's alright! I can go by myself."
Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Like I'd listen to you, come on get up!" Y/N scoffed grabbing her bag before following him out, Jungkook held open the door for her as she exited.

"The night is warm compared to how cold it was today," Y/N commented looking around the dark streets. Jungkook walked close to her keeping a watch out for perverts. "Yeah.." he mumbled. "Where do you live?"
"Just around that corner, you can leave now.." Jungkook shook his head, "I'd drop you at your door." Y/N shook her head at how stubborn he was being, "You're weird.."
"Thanks!" Jungkook smiled nudging her side making her laugh.

Y/N had finally found her first best friend, a guy friend.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~