42

Jungkook's POV.

Y/N was sound asleep on my shoulder, her frail arm curling across my torso, her soft and steady breaths hitting my neck. She looked so peaceful, so comforted cuddled against me like a soft bunny, as if she'd been missing a lot of sleep in reference to he dark eye bags staining the bottom of her eyes.

"Did you guys solve things?" Jimin asked leaning over the back of the seat to look at me. I nodded, "She's taking it on her...."

"Taking what?" Namjoon hyung asked looking at me through the rear view mirror. I sighed caressing her soft cheek that had lost it's color and glow, she'd indeed become very weak, more delicate and frail than before.

"She's taking the entire blame on her..Na Eun did you say something?" I asked looking back at her making Jimin jump to the side since our faces were like inches apart.

"No gay shit please," Taehyung mumbled, eyes fixed on his phone that made Jimin role his eyes, "I did...I told her about the dare, about Bogeom and how you really did like her and she got upset for not letting you explain."

"You can't blame her, looking at the shit she's gone through one tends to overthink!" Yoongi hyung said sharply, his voice piercing through the atmosphere rounding inside the van.

"Dude, you've got some explanations to do!" Jin hyung retorted.

"Why what happened?" Namjoon hyung asked anxiously.

"He says Y/N's parents are not her parents."

Everyone became silent. I looked down at Y/N, feeling her shift a bit under my hold. I loosened my grip on her allowing her to obtain and much comfortable posture before cuddling her close once more.

"Wait what?"

Jin hyung nodded. Namjoon hyung sighed placing his elbow onto the isle of the window anchoring his head on his hand, clear delirium was showering over his face, "Why would you say that?" he asked in a rather defeated tone.

"I'm glad someone did." Na Eun spoke from behind making Taehyung tear his eyes off of his phone to give her a sharp look, "Na Eun..not now!"

She ignored him and continued, "Y/N was telling me about her childhood; you know the parents who shower their kids with all the expensive toys and tools, Y/N's parents never spent a single penny on her. She's been surviving on second hand books, worn out shoes and vintage clothing that might've belonged to her mot...that woman when she was young."

Yoongi hyung nodded in agreement, "There is no resemblance between her and her parents anyway and hyung..." he called turning to look at Jin hyung who was sitting on the farthest seat between Na Eun and a sleeping Hobi.

"Did you see how petrified those two became once I asked about the DNA thing?"

"What DNA thing?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"DNA tests that plead facts that Y/N is their daughter.."

I nodded resting my head tiredly over Y/N's, I snaked my other arm around her waist hugging her closely. There's no point for me to interfere in this escalated talk, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon hyung are capable of handling any matter when it comes to us and now once I've seen how defensive they can get when things come to Y/N, I knew they'd do all it takes to make sure she's happy.

At first I thought they regarded her because she's someone, the only one, who can make me happy in ways I never thought was possible but now I'm rounding up the fact that it must be something more.

I saw how everyone turned against me when Y/N and I split, how no one was ready to hear or accept my side of the story, my pleas that didn't put me in fault and took Y/N's side. It made me very happy but curious as well, why and how? Especially Yoongi hyung.

"So do you think they will?" Taehyung asked putting away his phone.

"They'll be compelled once I drag my father in their house!" Yoongi hyung spat bitterly.

"Yeah speaking of that...where the hell will I get myself a lawyer uncle?" Jin hyung asked slightly angered however the fast pace of his tone couldn't leave us any option but to laugh.

"A lawyer what?" Taehyung asked with a wide grin while Jimin ironed his sides by rolling of a silent laughter.

Jin hyung rolled his eyes, "This sugar face made my strawberry farmer uncle into a lawyer!"

"Wait, that's the maternal uncle, what about the paternal one?" Yoongi hyung asked looking at him with furrowed brows.

"You think I was being serious?" Jin hyung blinked, "Please don't tell me you are that dumb!"

"Okay for arguments sake, let's say Y/N's parents are not her parents, what do we do then?" Jimin asked once he calmed down. I bit my lip looking at Yoongi hyung for some logic.

"Well, the court fines them."

"What the! You'll drag this to the court?" Namjoon hyung asked halting the car to a screeching stop on a red light.

"Why not?"

"This isn't something so casual Yoongi! We can just...bribe them or something!" Jin hyung insisted.

The word 'court' alone struck terror in everyone.
"I agree, I think Y/N's had enough..."

Yoongi hyung sighed looking back at the road once the car caught motion, I could see the affect Y/N had on him and I wanted to know why.

"Hyung, we can drop this..now that Y/N is out of there, we can just help fixing her future rather than her past," Taehyung said. I instantly nodded looking pleadingly at Yoongi hyung who nodded sitting back, "You're right."

"Hyung can I ask you something?" Jimin asked leaning over the seat once more. Yoongi hyung hummed in response.

"Why do you like, go over the top for Y/N?"

I mentally thanked him for bringing up the question.

"Because I had a sister, her name was Y/N as well."

[A/N: Yoongi's sister had the same name as you.]

"And where is she?" Namjoon hyung asked looking at him.

"She died.."

I looked away feeling grimace hit me. Yoongi hyung sighed closing his eyes, I could sense the radiation of misery coming from him. Jimin sat back, guilt plastered on his face.

"She was just a teen ager, sassed up, strong and powerful...we lost her in a car crash.."

"You don't have to talk about it, we understand." Namjoon hyung said taking one hand off the stearing wheel to pat his back. Yoongi nodded, "I'm fine though, because I have you guys to take care of like an older brother...Na Eun being the little sister and Y/N being the addition to our little family."

I smiled looking down at Y/N, "She's a part of us now.." I whispered leaning over to kiss her forehead enjoying the very feel for her I craved since the last two weeks.

"Yep!" Jimin piped with a clapping Taehyung who was being shushed by an annoyed Na Eun.

"And we're never letting her go again..." Jin hyung added while smiling fondly at all of us.

~~END OF CHAPTER~~