39

Na Eun's POV.

|Dear Diary|

Today was my first day in school. Well what did I expect, people to welcome me with daisies? Yeah right!
Being looked down at, getting judgmental looks from people, honestly can't they just mind their own business? Is it really necessary for people to make comments about someone they don't know?
Anyway, something slightly off happened today though, when I was in the café getting my lunch there was this guy, he wasn't very tall. He was short with a smug look on his face while giving me dirty looks, almost like a perv. His eyes were hazel, but didn't have that honey like glint to it, they were rather a guttural green like his own self.
He made me very uncomfortable.

---x---

I read line by line, trying to mentally calibrate who this person is. Y/N's little book of secrets was very neat, page by page neatly inked with twines of fine calligraphy. Damn, even my mum can't write that well. Most of the words and phrases she used were in English, like metaphors and similes pointing to this gutter eyed person...geez who is this guy she's terming so strongly.....CANNOT be Jungkook most positively.

"Hey Y/N, who's this gutter eyed person?"

She stopped putting the cosmetics in the pouches and looked at me, "You're reading all the way from the back?"

I looked down at the page, turning it and edging forth, no date. "Um yes...." I trailed nervously, even if she was the one who permitted, I was still swooping around in someone's privacy.

"That's Park Bogeom." She said with an undoubted tint of disgust in her voice. Her nose scrunched up looking at me as I blinked trying to bring the scattered pieces together, "So he was always on your back?"

She nodded, "He's shit! So is his brother."

I was a bit taken back by her sharp sense of critique, well I can't blame her either since Jimin oppa and Bogeom jerk have messed around with her. But, I know Jimin oppa, I know what he's like and how protective and caring he is over each and every member even if it is Jin hyung. Obviously there must have been some reason behind his actions but I didn't dare say anything in his defense.

Y/N began again, gliding across the swept wooden floor over to the washroom to collect the shampoo and stuff. Hope the van they decide to bring is big enough. I didn't find myself in the position to defend anyone, the last thing I want is Y/N to think of me being biased..she needed someone right now and hopefully this is my momentary shift for Jungkook.

I flipped the page to another short entry, looks like this was a few weeks later since the consistent flow of her writing was broken down, the ink wasn't very fresh and there was a slight change of tone.

Yes I take literature wassup!

---x---

|Dear Diary|

I don't remember the last time anyone spoke on my behalf, spoke in my defense, maybe that's why I'm letting this escalate a bit. Today in class during the introductions, when I revealed my age and that I was homeschooled, some depressed loner thought it fine to interrupt and ridicule me and then guess what, someone snapped at him. He was a short guy, very pale with dark hair and a lean figure yet not to be mistaken since his temper and aura is lowkey fire. It's sort of intimidating, he spoke up for me shutting up that little beach, no I don't curse! I'm very happy not to mention shocked, looks like humanity is still alive.

---x---

Yoongi hyung! Most definitely Yoongi hyung.
I flipped the page to read on ahead, the next entry was from the same day since there was no contrast in the ink and tone.