13

"Commmeee onnn, get your lazy butt off the bed!" Na Eun whined shaking my arm. I was buried under the covers still feeling drowsy and sleepy.

If you'd wonder how I am after that night. I assure you I am perfectly fine, if anything I feel strong. Strong in a sense that I know nothing bad will ever happen to me as long as Jungkook is around. I could feel proud now, I could feel proud of having such amazing people around me, people who were willing to defend me and protect me.

I had Na Eun and I had BTS.

"GET UP HOW CAN YOU MISS THE BON FIRE?!" Na Eun yelled hitting me with a pillow. "Because my tummy hurt!" I excused hoping that she'd buy it.

The Bon Fire was supposed to be a fancy function where apparently girls would show off their fancy dresses and stuff, I was ashamed to show up in sweat shirts and jeans so I just planned to bail.

"Are you sure you'd be fine alone?" Na Eun sighed finally giving up.
"Positive, now leave before I kick you out!"
"Okay fine, sassy-pants." She mumbled before leaving.

Finally more sleep!

Jungkook's POV.

"Is this not too loud?" I yelled over the blaring music. It was Jin hyung's idea to have us all near each other. No one to mix up, unfortunately Y/N wasn't here. Na Eun said that she was sick but I knew she wasn't. She had texted me last night when I invited her telling me the reason, maybe I should take her shopping once we go back to the city...maybe if she'll agree.

Taehyung had his arm around Na Eun the entire time keeping her away from men especially after what had happened to Y/N.

"I fucking hate this!" Yoongi hyung spat pushing away the sloppy sweaty bodies making his way to a clearing.

"Yah, the professor needs some party organizer tips!" Namjoon hyung said agreeing.

"Hot chicks though," Jimin mumbled licking his lips. I cringed. Jin hyung swatted him on the back, "Manage your self!" He sneered.
"I'm kidding bro, chill!" Jimin chuckled.

I smiled frankly at the girls who passed me flirty smiles, gosh do they have no shame at all? How convenient it is to get yourself laid by a handsome guy, do they seriously take pride in that? The thought disgusted me.

"Is there any alcohol" Hoseok asked looking at the drinks standing on the table. I could see the juice bottles and party punch, not wine or vodka. That's good.

"Why Hobi?" Namjoon asked sternly making him shake his head with an awkward smile, "Just wondering.."

"I know when I'd have fun, it's when this area clears!" Taehyung said as we moved to a clearing.

"Oppa, let me go..." Na Eun whined tying to shake his arms off her but knowing Tae, he was one heck of a protective brother.

"Hey, let's have some fun...." I heard a faint whisper followed by a slight tug on my arm. I didn't even bother to look at who it was and simply shoved them away.

Man this is disgusting!

"Okay okay, so now that everybody is gone, let's play this party Bangtan style!"

I shook my head looking at Yoongi hyung who was beginning to feel himself, and I assure you, things don't turn out well when that happens.

"What are we going to play hyung?" Taehyung asked excited, "Should I send away Na Eun?"

"YA! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Na Eun yelled making Taehyung let go off her instead holding his ear, "Calm down woman!"

"Let's play truth and dare," Jimin suggested with a tiny smirk.