uno

done. i closed the tab and stood up quickly in excitement. i will see the five boys who changed my life for the better.

A MONTH LATER

i couldn't believe it. mikey the one and only had decided to leave. i sat watching the clips of some of his best moments in the vlogs and i just couldn't stop
the tears from running down my face. i slowly got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen like I was in a trance. i grabbed the tub of ben and jerrys ice cream out of the freezer and grabbed a spoon from the drawer. this is so sad. it's the end of an era.

i texted hollie in the hopes that she could come round and we could grieve together. she didn't even text back and i soon heard my door opening and closing. with a sad sigh i ran up to her and we started crying together.

ANOTHER MONTH OR SO LATER

june 30th. hollie and i sat on my bed organising outfits for the big day tomorrow.
"if i'm being honest that top will definitely go with those jeans, but i would't wear that jumper" hollie replied to my earlier question. i put the jumper back.
"i think i'm just going to wear the jumper i buy  there" i said back and hollie nodded in reply.

we then both got our pj's on and talked about the boys and how excited we were.
" okay so your driving yeah?" i asked
"yeah but forget that 'cause you have to remember we are going to meet these hotties tomorrow" she showed me the picture of them.
"your only excited to see rye and tell him how your gonna get married and have very, and i cannot express this enough, ugly children" i smirked back cheekily.
a red-ish colour spread across hollie's cheeks as she rolled her eyes and replied with a
"they wouldn't be ugly have you seen him?".
i smirked as i said
"but have you seen yourself?"
"surely that would balance it out so we would have not ugly, not gorgeous children though?"
"good point"

i replied as i got youtube sorted so we could do our ritual of watching their covers.
"also don't slag* me about loving rye when your all 'omg what do you think sonny will think of me?"
she made a good point but i didn't want to encourage her. after our discussion we sat in silence admiring them and wishing it was tomorrow.

i woke up and checked the time on my phone. i saw that it was only two am so i got up and had a little midnight snack. i was later joined by my new puppy jack and hollie.
"you know what?" hollie started
"what?"
" i think that if it was even possible, we could pull** these boys"
i laughed and shook my head
"i'm serious" she said with a lopsided smile.
"yeah okay hun you try that and tell me how that goes" i replied  sarcastically.

she rolled her eyes.
"you know what we should make a deal..."
"yeah what about?"
"i will actually try to date rye if you try sonny"
"mkay deal" i said back knowing that it wouldn't work.
" nighty night jack baby" i said to the puppy at my feet before hollie and i headed to bed, to an eventful day ahead of us.

*slag- torment/wind up someone/judge someone.
**pull-try and get someone to date you/hit on someone

word count:592