cinco

i felt my pocket and there was a piece of paper in it.
i looked at it confused and then looked at hollie.
she gave me a look to say read it.
"i'm not sure if i will the now cause i think it's from one of the boys!"
i whisper shouted
" well look and see!"
hollie replied back with the same tone i looked at it and i was right. as i read it my eyes widened.
Meet me at the park next to nandos at 3:45 pm
       SR xx
i mean i can only guess sr is sonny, right?
i decided to just pass her the note so she can read it. once she had she then checked the time. it was half 3 so i started to walk to the park with hollie.

"it's a good job we decided to sleep in a hotel instead of going home or we would never get home"
hollie commented
"yeah. if you want you can head to the hotel"
"okay i see how it is" she joked as she waved goodbye.
okay it's just me on my own for another 10 minutes and i still need to find the park. i walk around the corner and find a park. i hope this is the right one.

i wait there for 10 minutes. then 20 minutes. then half an hour. i knew this would happen so i got my phone out ready to order an uber to the hotel as i didn't want to bother hollie. i then hear footsteps and i put my phone away ready to defend myself.

"sorry i took so long i couldn't think of an excuse to get away from nandos"
a voice tells me. by now it was near 5 ish and it was still light and i was very thankful for that.
"it's okay"
i replied like a year later. he sat down in the bench next to me and turned towards me.
"i asked you here to get to know you 'cause you did a nice thing for that girl"
sonny explained
"oh okay but why do you want to get to know me i'm nothing special?"
"your special to me"

we chatted for hours on the bench and then moved to the swings to chat. by now it had gotten dark and was about 11ish but we didn't care because we were having fun with each other.
"so obviously you were at the show did you enjoy it?"
sonny asked
"yeah but when harper came on he kept looking at me like he knew me which was well weird"
"maybe he thought you were someone else?"
"yeah i didn't think of that"

we swung a bit more and then sonny asked
" do you want to go to like a 24 hour cafe or something cause i can see you getting cold 'n' it looks like it's gonna rain soon"
i also gave my jumper to hollie as i got too hot at the concert and i never got it back so i am freezing.
"yeah okay i saw a cafe just up the street we can go there"
we jumped off the swings and walked up the street.
"you know you're really h-pretty" sonny rushed out
"thanks but what were you going to say?" i asked with a smirk

"well i was going to say you were hot but apparently girls don't like that or something it's like a fake version of pretty or something"
sonny challenged back. blush rose across my cheeks as THE sonny robertson thought i was hot.
"but judging but the blush on your cheeks you like it" he laughs as he hold the door open for me.
"shut up" i huff pretending i'm cross with him.

word count:634