quatorce

a/n: hiii ur amazing ily💜

now to say i was shitting myself wasn't a lie. maybe an understatement. we just kinda wandered about until we noticed people start to come in. the only difference was they went backstage and went to see the boys. i notice a familiar face and want to disappear.
"family. here" was the only two words i said and syd understood what i was trying to say.

we let some other roadies in front of us as i didn't want to be right at the front.

as more people came in i feel my anxiety rise and i felt like i was gonna be sick but just as i was going to say to sydney i heard 'the greatest show' being played out of the speaker.

oh shit.

i start to hyperventilate and syd didn't hear me as the screams were too loud and were blocking out my heavy breathing.

as the boys start to pile in while 'take this home' plays i feel myself get into a really bad state. i was near the front so i was kinda squished between people.

the girl beside me was about 14 and started to notice me almost crying and pulled me towards the back of the room where all the mums and parents who didn't really want to be there were.

she pulled me towards a lady who looked just like her.
"you alright love?" she asked and i wasn't sure if she was talking to me so i just started to crying even more.

two arms embraced me and then another two and i started to calm down. once i had calmed down and my breathing was almost back to normal i thanked the girl and her mum.

"it's okay. i'm olivia by the way, that's my mum sophie" olivia said.
"hey that's my name!" we giggled and she offered to stay back at the back with me until the concert had ended.

i felt bad because i didn't know where syd was but i have to think about myself right now.
"does this often happen?" sophie askes.
"uh yeah ever since last year" i looked at olivia and smiled as she made a hand movement to say 'are you okay to move forward more?'.

i nodded and waved to sophie as she pulled me forward for the 'last song'.
"sorry for making you go to the back, you were almost at the front!" i said loudly over the noise.

she shook her head to dismiss me over thinking and as the boys came back on i saw a worried syd look around for me. i sent her a text and she felt her phone vibrate and her worried look disappeared.

after the show (i'm not even sorry :) and i realised i have already made this joke but i really couldn't care less) i met back up with sydney and she gave me the biggest hug muttering an apology.
"it's okay olivia helped me" i said back and she looked over to her as she lined up to get the meet and greet photo.

i had forgotten about going backstage until a big bulky man the was about 10 feet tall came over to us and asked if i was olivia. i was like oh shit. it nodded. it was like he sensed my anxiety and told me sydney could come with.

she grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze as we followed the man. just as we got backstage we heard squeals and shouts so we assumed the boys went out.
"if you girls could just stay here until the boys are done that would be great" the tall man said.

i'm going to call him 10 foot phil.

after half an hour of waiting syd's eyes started to droop and i was then quick to realise and walked over to 10 foot phil.
"look we can't wait any longer. our car will get towed." i explained as he checks his watch.

"alright. sonny really wanted to talk to you though so you should leave a number or something." he sighs as he looks over at an almost sleeping sydney.

i then melt at the thought of him really wanting to talk to me and then walk over to syd.
"hey sleepy head home. i've got this." i said as she opened her eyes and blinked at me.

"but today happened and i already feel bad" she explained. i rolled my eyes and smiled.
"it's okay" i said as i helped her up.

you know 10 foot phil is so much effort to say so it'll be phil from now on.

phil smiles at us as i helped her out the back door. i then moved a chair over to where phil was sitting and taught him hand shakes. we even made our own up.

phil checks his watch and shows me the time. fuck me two hours have passed since syd went home. phil gave me the 'bitch you better go home before i yeet you home myself' and i honestly believe he could he's that strong.

i see a pen sitting on a table and i write my number on his hand.
"make sure he knows that i stayed back" i said and pulled out my phone, pressing on the camera app.

he looks at me with a confused look before i snap a picture of us and ask if he has insta. he tells me it and i record him saying it. so i can tag him in the photos.

i then go onto snapchat and we fool around with the filters before i hug him and walk out.
"go out the front door and he'll know you came" he says as i nod.

when i walk out there was about 30 girls left and i smiled at them and went to call syd.
"hello?" a tired voice mutters.

"did you get any sleep?" i ask. i'm just about to walk out the door when andy gives me a disappointment look. i look down and walk out.

"i'm in the building" she says as i hear phil in the backround, telling her i just left. i sigh as i turn around and walk back to go backstage again, ignoring the looks i got from everyone. they all had a right to stare i was almost marching backstage.

a guy that i passed on the way out let me back again and i hung up the phone. i opened the door to see sydney on the couch and phil sitting on the same chair.

"bye 10 foot phil" i say as i grab syds arm and stamp back through the door and by the 10 girls left waiting for a picture.

"i'm sorry i was just worried after what happened today!" syd almost shouts. i glare at her and begin to walk faster as phil comes behind us as says
"my shifts ended" i nod and we all walk out together, me still holding onto syds arm.

i sat in the car and i heard the rain batter down onto the windshield.
"i can't do this syd" i mutter into the steering wheel.

"come on. i think it's maccies time" she says as we walk by the boys who were coming out with the ten other girls waiting on them.

they must have seen us go in as when we stood in line we heard the door opening again.

word count:1253

a/n: hiii again you have all been so lovely i the comments and it makes me very grateful. so thank you to everyone who commented nice things. ily x