viente ( 10k special!)

vv important a/n the end x

we carried on talking to andy and the others for a hour before they realised the time. "okay we will talk to you both soon?" brook questions. we both nod in reply until we realise they can't see us.

"yeah definitely, i'll get going the now but i'm sure liv and sonny will be talking for a bit longer.." she trails off with a wink. "but yeah i love you all byeeee" she drags out as the boys bid us both goodbye and by the sounds of it leave sonny in the room himself.

"can we facetime?" i ask shyly, desperate to see his adorable face, even though he left a couple hours ago.

"yeah love, course we can. tell you what i'll hang up and let you get ready for bed and you can call me back when you are ready yeah?" he replies softly.
"okay that sounds good" i say.

"right i'm going to hang up now, i love you livvy"

"i love you too sunshine" i giggle and quickly hang up. i dash to my room shouting a good night to syd and throwing on sonny's hoodie and a pair of pj shorts and climb into bed. i then remember to brush my teeth so i grab my phone and leap to the bathroom.

i begin to facetime sonny as i put the toothpaste on my brush. he picks up after a few seconds of me brushing my teeth. i look down to see him doing the exact same thing. i try my hardest not to laugh but i cant keep it in and toothpastes flies all over the mirror in front of me.

he burst out laughing and i do too. i hear feet padding to the bathroom and it makes me laugh even more.

"olivia are you in there?" syd questions trying the handle and lets herself in. "oh my god what happens in here".

that just set us off again and we burst into another fit of laughter. "i-i my te-teeth s-sonny laughing tooth-toothpaste everywhere" i manage to get out through my laughter. "you what hun?" she askes.

i calmed down and answered. "i was brushing my teeth and facetiming sonny, when it answered he was brushing his teeth too. i stated laughing and toothpaste went everywhere". i giggle and look at sonny who was just watching us with a massive grin on his face.

a few minutes later syd and i had cleaned up the bathroom and i was laying in bed. "i miss you" i say sadly after a few minutes of admiring his face.

"i miss you too but we will see each other soon" he says softly. i nod and snuggle up in the duvet, hugging my teddy bear i've had since i was two.

"are you tired love?" sonny asks with a small smile. before i can answer andy appears at the door and smiles at what he sees. "hey olivia can i steal sonny for a minute or two?" he askes. "annnddyyy call me liv please and yeah of course you can." he nods and drags him outside his room.

i cant hear what they are saying but i can hear their voices.

ANDY'S P.O.V

i drag sonny out, feeling guilty for dragging him away from his girlfriend. i feel the nerves rise but i push them down, i have to tell someone and i feel like sonny would know how to help.

"what's up fovvs? are you okay you look paler than normal?" he askes bringing his hand to my forehead. i quickly swat it away and he gives me a puzzled look. i take a deep breath before speaking.

"i've been getting a lot of hate recently, i can't handle it on my own and i need help." i say quietly. he looks down at me and engulfs me in a comforting hug. we stay like that for a couple of minutes before he pulls away and whispers an idea in my ear. i look at him wearily before nodding and watching him walk back into his room.

a few minutes later he comes out with a spare duvet and pillow and heading down to the living room. i take another deep breath and walk slowly into his room, where olivia was still on facetime.