tres

we waited about ten minutes after harper left the stage and the it was time for the boys to come out. the tune of take this home started and in unison we all screamed. they ran on from the side singing take this home and hollie and i both turned to each other and sang it proud.

"wassup london!" rye screamed once the song finished.
all he got back was a bunch of screams. with adrenaline running through my veins i jumped on the spot reviving a weird look from hollie.

after the show (;]) had finished we waited for the boys to come out for the meet and greet.
"i'm so hungry but i would rather starve right now"
i told hollie. she rolled her eyes and nodded, which confused me but that is the least of my worries right now.

a man who we figured was the entertainer showed up on stage and started playing songs for us to sing and dance to. the macarena stared to play and i looked at hollie and she looked at me. we both started to walk into the middle of the hall with a few people joining us in the dance. we couldn't take the smiles off our face and when it was over we walked to the end of the line with the other girls trailing behind us.

the further up the line we got the more nerves appeared in my body.
"liv don't look now but sonny is look in this direction"
hollie whispered to me. my eyes widened and i tried my best not look but i eventually did but he was in the middle of a picture with a little girl.

"ahhh liv this is already so good your one step closer to the deal remember"
hollie smiled at me. i rolled my eyes and moved up. a little girl about three and her mother came up to me in a rush.

"hi there you couldn't take my daughter up there i don't do well in crowds?"
the mother asked and i made note that she looked quite young.
"yeah i don't mind"
i replied as she handed me her daughter
" thanks so much her name is Ellie she's 4 and i'll just be waiting outside"
she said in a rush and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead and left swiftly.

hollie looked at me and i started to talk to ellie.
"hiya hun my name is olivia and this is hollie and we are going to take you up to see the boys"
i said in a sweet voice. we looked at me nervously and then looked at hollie.

"is my mummy okay?"
ellie asked quietly.
"yeah she's okay she's just waiting outside"
hollie replied with a smile and she smiled back as we moved closer.
"so who is your favourite then ellie?
"it was mikey but he leave so jack"
ellie said cutely.

the lady taking the phones gave me a knowing look as if to say 'it's okay you can get one with her and one your own'. i smiled back and gave her my phone. it was lucky that we were one of the last ones.
"how about this ellie we both go up and get a photo with the boys and then you can go to hollie and then once i'm done we can go out together yeah?"
i asked sweetly as i kneeled now to her hight.

she nodded and we both moved forward as hollie got her photo and her hugs.

word count:595